Learning Spells with Papa

Year: Before Hogwarts
House: Undecided
Family: Ronald Billius Weasley (Father)
Hermoine Jean Granger-Weasley (Mother)
Remus Isaac Weasley (Younger Brother)
Relationship with Hermoine: Mother
Type of Chapter:  Regular
Trigger Warnings: None
(You are 9, whilst Remus is 7½, also just imagine that wizards get their first wands at 6 years old)

Summary: Hermoine watches over you, Remus learning spells from Ron

Hermoine's POV: Me and Ron got married a few years ago and had our two children Y/N and Remus Weasley. They are both very much like Ron with his hair and very strange sense of humour. I just know that Professor McGonagall is just counting down the days until Y/N starts at Hogwarts.

Y/N and Remus rush into the kitchen where me and Ron are having our morning coffee.
"Daddy, daddy!" Y/N exclaims, almost knocking Ron over.
"What, buddy?" Ron responds after regaining balance.
"Can you please teach us spells, please!?" They ask him, they have been asking the two of us, especially Ron, to teach them spells. Ron is always reluctant but they've been so well-behaved lately that it's fine.
"Go on, love. They've been begging for weeks..." I tell my husband, smiling at him.

"Come on then, lads." Ron gives in, grabbing their wands. "Let's go out to the garden to avoid either of you two breaking anything." I follow the three boys and just sit on our porch.

Ronald's POV: I hand them both their respective wands and grabbing a quaffle that they use for their 'qudditch' practice.

I demonstrate how to do the spell for 'Wingardium Leviosa' before watching them attempt the spell and the feeling of happiness when they finally succeed