10 Things I Hate About You (Part II) (Requested)

Y/N's POV

I wander through the hallways, hand in hand with my darling girlfriend Pansy Parkinson... We started dating 6 months ago in private but only just became a public couple recently.

She's absolutely amazing as she lets me vent about anything that comes to me in a non-judgemental environment where Hermione was always the complete opposite...

Hermione never seemed to care about how I was feeling internally, apparently she was just using me to get Ron's attention which seemed to work like a dream for her...

I sometimes wish that I had a time machine so I never had met her in the first place because things may have been different between me and Pansy, at least I wouldn't had met Hermione.

Hermione unintentionally was the main reason that me and Pansy fell for one another, we both had such a mutual intense hatred for her after she broke up with me as Draco and her have been best friends since our first year.

I catch Hermione staring at me with a disappointed look on her face as I confidently walk past her, I heard rumours that Ron had cheated on her with Lavender Brown but nothing has been confirmed or denied just yet but they definitely seem like they are not very much in love these days...

"She's pathetic, isn't she?" Pansy states and I smile before nodding as it seems that karma has finally bitten that bitch in the ass. "Don't mind her, baby."

"Trust me, I regret even associating myself with somebody like her!" I whisper, looking back at my girlfriend.

"Anyways, I gotta go and talk to Blaise about something really important, love." She abruptly tells me, giving me a kiss before heading off so I decide to go and find my brother.

Suddenly, Hermione catches my attention but this time, it's with her voice not her presence.
"Y/N, can I please talk to you?" She grabs onto my arm so there is no escaping. "It's about us..."

"What do you want?! Haven't you got Ron's life to be ruining as well?" I scoff at her, wriggling out of her tight grasp.

"Look, I'm sorry for what I d-" She starts talking but I just interrupt her.

"You only try to get sympathy when you've got no boyfriend's legs to hide behind, you're honestly pathetic and I don't know why I accepted to dating somebody like you..."

"P-please, Y/N!" She stammers, grabbing onto my arm.

"No, get the fuck away from me, you disgusting mudblood! Father was right about girls like you, you're all needy bitches!" I tell her, using the derogatory term for the first time.

Everyone turns to look at me and Hermione once those words leave my mouth with my brother coming up to me and we both walk off but not before I flip Hermione off, leaving her completely embarrassed.

I don't need girls like that bitch in my life...