She's Into Girls, Malfoy (Female Reader X Hermione)

Year: Goblet of Fire
House: Hufflepuff
Family: Cedric Diggory (Older Brother)
Relationship with Hermione: Girlfriend
Type of Chapter: Regular
Trigger Warnings: None

Summary: When the Slytherin Prince, Draco Malfoy, admits that he likes the innocent Y/N Diggory, he immediately thinks that he has a chance but what he doesn't understand is that she's already in a committed relationship.

Hermione's POV: As normal, I walk into the courtyard to find Malfoy flirting with my girlfriend once again. I've been told by Harry and Ron to not get involved with his antics and that Y/N is perfectly fine as she normally completely ignores the ferret's attempts.

Draco's POV: "So, why have you been ignoring me recently, princess? I've been giving you the most attention out of all of the girls at this school so what's with the no response?" I ask Y/N Diggory, whom I've had my eye on for the last couple of months but she has still not acknowledged my existence. "Come on, baby girl. I have seen the way that you admire me from a distance and I just know that you want me..."

Every girl in this school wants me, even that mudblood Granger who seems to be always watching from afar whenever I'm giving Y/N attention over her.

"Listen, Draco... I'm not interested in you as I already have a partner" Y/N scoffs, shutting the book that she's reading and glares at me but through those 'aggresive' eyes, I can just see the intense lust in them.
"Come on, princess. You obviously have a thing for me so I took it upon myself to bother and give you some attention." I smirk at her, grabbing her waist.
"Get off of me!" She yells, squirming in my grasp but I hold onto her.

Y/N's POV: I try with all of my might to shove him away but to no avail, he's far too strong for me. Suddenly, Hermione appears and shoves him violently against a nearby wall, drawing her wand and pointing it against Draco's throat.
"You get your filthy mitts off of her, Malfoy!" My girlfriend protectively demands, her tongue itching to throw a curse at him.
"Leave us alone, you disgusting mudblood! Me and Y/N were having some time to ourselves! Leave me and my damn girlfriend the fuck alone!" Draco lies, a cocky smirk upon his face.

Then, we hear my older brother and his friends approach us.
"What's going on here, huh? Why is Granger holding her wand up to Malfoy's neck, sis?" Cedric inquires, pulling a puzzled expression.
"Malfoy was touching Y/N and making her really uncomfortable at the same time." Hermione tells him, glancing at Cedric.
"Is that so, Malfoy? You putting your filthy hands on my little sister?!" My older brother lunges at him but his friends hold him back, showing off his extremely protective side towards me.
"Granger is lying, me and my girlfriend were trying to spend some romantic time together but then the mudblood comes over and assualts me!" Draco tries to justify but Cedric isn't buying it one bit.

"I know that you're lying, Malfoy. Do you wanna know why?" Cedric asks him, laughing at the platinum blonde-haired boy mockingly.
"Why is that, Diggory?" The ferret responds, glaring at him.
"Because my sister and Hermione have been a couple for the last year..." Cedric smirks, nodding towards us.
"Wait, what!?" Draco exclaims, his jaw drops at learning this. "You're dating this fucking disgusting bitch, Y/N!?"

"Hell yes I am, Malfoy and I fucking love her" I respond, grabbing my girlfriend's chin and kissing her right in front of him. "Come on, baby, let's leave this useless bastard."
"Of course, darling..." Hermione responds, glaring intently at the platinum blonde-haired boy as she interlocks our fingers before we walk out of view.

Cedric's POV: Me and my friends just watch the daddy's boy bolt off out of pure embarrassment, laughing at his stupid attempts to get with my sister.