I Cheated First

Year: Half-Blood Prince
House: Slytherin
Family: Lucius Malfoy (Father)
Narcissa Malfoy (Mother)
Draco Malfoy (Brother)
Harry Potter ("Boyfriend")
Relationship with Hermoine: Love Interest
Type of Chapter: Regular
Trigger Warnings: None

Summary: After it's discovered that Harry has cheated on you with Ginny, you snap in a way that nobody ever thought would happen.

Y/N's POV:"Y/N, Y/N!" I can hear my brother shouting my name whilst sprinting after me. "There's something that you need to know! It's about your boyfriend."
"What is it, Draco?" I inquire, quirking a eyebrow.
"Blaise just saw him and Ginny Weasley kissing outside the room of requirement before they headed inside the room." He reveals, bewildering me.
"He what!?" I exclaim, flabbergasted. "My boyfriend was seen with Ginny Weasley?!" He nods and I see them for myself walking out to the courtyard together whilst holding hands.
"Come on, Draco. We have got somebody to humilliate." I tell my brother before leading him outside.

Hermoine's POV: "Potter, get your ass over here immediately!" Y/N storms out to the courtyard, I raise my eyebrows at the boy and smirk as she comes over.
"I heard you were cheating on my sister with this Weasley girl. What have you got to say for yourself?!" Draco begins to aggressively interrogates him. "Speak up, Potter. Don't be shy!"
"I do have something to say to my now ex-girlfriend, Malfoy..." Harry cockily tells him before turning to Y/N. "You are nothing to me, you never deserved to be with somebody like myself when you're as stupid as you are."
"Number 1 is that I'm a fucking pureblood so shut your half-blooded ass, Number 2 is that I passed all of my O.W.L.S unlike you and Number 3 is that to be honest, I don't actually care whom you invite into your bed because your 'wand' is the size of a pea." She replies. "I am a bit of a hypocrite interrogating you about this because I cheated on you way before this. And let me tell you that they are way better in bed than you will ever be" Everybody gasps expect for Draco and Y/N.

"Who is this better man then, eh?" Harry begins to interrogate her, furrowing his eyebrows at her.
"They aren't a man, they are a girl who just so happens to be your best friend." She reveals, referring to yours truly.
"Hermoine!?" He exclaims from the betrayal and I just simply nod before standing next to her.

"You heard her, Harry. You've lost on the best damn thing that ever happened to you." I tell him, glaring at him with cold-blooded pupils. "I made her scream my name and called me daddy willingly. Were you ever able to do that?" He looks humiliated as Ginny lets go of his hand and walks off.
"Come on, princess. Let's get out of here." Y/N tells me, grabbing hold of my hand and we walk off.