Encouragement? (Emma)

(This will just feature Emma Watson x, the actress whom played Hermoine by the way x male reader. Both of you are 15 years old in 2005)

Summary: While filming the entrance of Hermoine during the Yule Ball, Emma can't seem calm as everyone is just staring at her walk down the stairs. Y/N, her boyfriend has an idea though...

Emma's POV: So, my boyfriend decided to join me on set of Harry Potter and The Goblet Of Fire and so far, he's been accepted into our 'family' by the crew and my co-stars. He's always been such a massive fan of the Harry Potter books and the three films that we've done so far so you can just imagine the happiness when the director, Mike Newell, invited him to the set.

Y/N is also a actor in his own right, mostly from his recurring role on the Disney Channel show 'The Suite Life Of Zack and Cody'. He has become a teenage heartthrob for teenage girls and the majority of his fanbase are girls which can be a bit overwhelming but he just smiles and just accepts it.

Anyways, today we are filming the Yule Ball scene for the film and I just cannot keep my composure, almost cracking up every single time.
"Babe, this is really stressing me out." I pace up and down my dressing room.
"What's the thing that's stressing you out the most? Try to take your mind off it, love. That's what I do when I get nervous at work." He advises me, looking up from his book. "What's on your mind?"
"It's just that everyone's eyes are going to he on me and me only..." I sigh, he stands up, taking my hand.
"Love, you've been with these people for the last 4 or 5 years, there's nothing to worry about. If you need me for emotional support, the director says that I'm free to follow you to set and watch." He tells me, making me smile at him. "Now, get that frown off your face or I'll tickle it off of you!"
"Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N, you dare!" I begin to laugh, playfully swatting his hands away.

"Alright, it's time for the grand reveal of Hermoine!" The director announces, I take a deep breath in before hearing him yell "Action!"

I get into character  and slowly make my way down the regal steps, I can just Y/N watching me with a massive grin on his face.

Y/N's POV: Emma looks absolutely gorgeous in the dress that she's wearing for this scene that as soon as the director called cut, I immediately wolf whistled at her. She notices it and holds back a grin before mouthing "I hate you"