Umbridge (Male OC)

Full Name: Isaac Moore Granger-Weasley
Age/Birthdate/ Year: 12 years old, Born 9th December 2005, 2018
Hogwarts House: Gryfindor

Family and Relationships:
Hermione Jean Granger-Weasley (Mother)
Ronald Billius Weasley (Father)
Hugo Arthur Granger-Weasley (Younger Brother)

Relationship with Hermione: Mother/Son
Type of Chapter: Idk
Trigger Warnings- ⚠️Umbridge and child abuse⚠️

Summary- When Dolores Umbridge is allowed to teach again, she goes back into old habits but one person that she doesn't want to mess with is a first year Isaac Granger-Weasley.

Isaac's POV-

So, I'm in Defence Against The Dark Arts with Professor Umbridge, right? And the toad face of a teacher that I have has been leaning over my shoulder as I have been working for the last couple of minutes which is actually rather invasive.

"Tut, tut, Mister Granger-Weasley... All of your answers are wrong." She shakes her head at me but I know that they are all right.

"My answers are correct, Professor, honestly." I look up at her and she has a unsettling smile on her face.

"I would know my subject, trust me, start again!" She hands me another bloody piece of paper to start the questions again even though I know for a fact that I haven't got one of them wrong.

"Psst, Albus." I whisper next to me where my cousin and good friend, Albus Potter, is sitting. "Have you got the same answers as me?"

Albus looks over at my answers and his own and nods his head so I am confused about what Umbridge is going on about until she clears her throat to get our attention.

"Mister Granger-Weasley and Mister Potter, can you come to the front of the class?" We both sheepishly walk to the front of the class. "Care to tell the class what you seem to be whispering about over there?"

"We were just discussing our answers, Professor." Albus tries to explain but all she can do is laugh.

"After I told you that your answers were wrong, Mister Granger-Weasley. My, you really are just like your mother and father, can't follow instructions." I look at her with hatred.

"Excuse me for a second, Professor, but our parents saved the wizarding race and my mum is now Minister of Magi-." I try to explain to her but all I get is her telling me to be quiet.

"Detention for you, Mister Granger-Weasley, for talking out of line, I'll see you in my office after class." I sigh and just accept my punishment.

Since Defense Against The Dark Arts is my last class of the day, I have to stay behind and have my detention right there and then, I find myself in Umbridge's office which is painted a very uncomfortable shade of pink with cats everywhere.

"Have a seat, you are going to be doing some lines for me, Mister Granger-Weasley." I follow orders and have a seat across from her, I reach into my pocket for my quill but she stops me in my tracks. "No, no, you will be using a very special one of mine. I want you to write 'I must not talk out of line' as many times as it takes for the message to get into your head."

She hands me a quill that looks the same as all the others that I have used in the past but when I start writing, I feel a strange burning sensation on my hand. I look down at my hand and see the words being carved into my skin like a tattoo but I soldier on and fill the whole page, even though it feels like somebody is stabbing my hand a million times per second until I can't take anymore and thankfully, I am allowed to leave with my stuff where I find Albus waiting for me outside the classroom.

"What happened in there, mate?" He asked curiously and I show him the scarring on my hand and his face turns to panic. "We need to tell Professor McGonagall!"

"No, I know somebody who can help me with this and that is my mother." The two of us head to the Great Hall where we write up a letter for my mother.

'Dear, Mum-

As you may know, Professor Umbridge has returned to the school and has been causing havoc just like you and Dad would always tell me about back in 1995-1996. She used this quill on me while I was in detention and I remember seeing a similar thing on Uncle Harry's hand, she made me write out 'I must not talk out of line' several times and now it really hurts.

Is there anyway that you can help me?

Yours Sincerely

- Isaac'

I attach it to my owl and say "Take this to Mum at the Ministry of Magic"

Now all we need to do is wait...

A few days later-

We are again in Defence Against The Dark Arts and this time around, I am keeping my mouth shut, I haven't heard back from my mother yet but I'm hoping that I do soon enough.

Just then, a knock is at the door where there is a first year student with a envelope in her hands so Umbridge stops to take the envelope and shuts the door before continuing the class.

But that ain't any normal letter, it's a Howler!

She sits at the front of the class and opens the letter which jumps open as if it has mind of its own and we all hear my mother yell-

"DOLORES UMBRIDGE, AS MINISTER OF MAGIC, IT HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO ATTENTION BY MY SON THAT YOU HAVE BEEN ILLEGALLY PUNISHING THEM! I WILL REMIND YOU THAT YOU ARE ALREADY AT WITS END HERE AT THE MINISTRY SO IF I HEAR ABOUT YOU HARMING MY SON OR ANY OTHER STUDENT, YOU WILL BE FIRED!"

It's an amazing scene as we all start laughing at Umbridge's face as she looks more than embarrassed but looks furious at me in particular but I just shrug my shoulders.

"That's what you get for messing with the Minister of Magic's own son" Is what I think to myself as justice is served.

(Requests?)