Books Vs Your Girlfriend? (Female Y/N)

Year- Half-Blood Prince
House- Gryfindor

Family and Relationships
Harry Potter (Younger Twin Brother)

Relationship with Hermione - Girlfriend
Type of Chapter- Regular
Trigger Warnings- None

Summary: When Y/N finds her girlfriend continuously reading non-stop, she literally begins to get jealous of a book...

Hermione's POV-

The muggle book that I'm reading is so interesting, it transports you to an alternative world with mystical creatures and villainous monsters, my parents sent it to me for my 13th birthday last year and I have been re-reading it over and over again.

Nobody seems to really care that I'm reading a book from the Muggle world in the Gryfindor common room other than one person in particular...

My dear girlfriend Y/N Potter

It's like I'm cheating on her with the book (which baffles me because it is legitmately an inanimate object) since she hates seeing me reading this specific book and this specific book only. So I literally have to hide the book from her at all costs which can be easier at certain times than others because when I get into a book, you better not be distracting me no matter who you are.

"Are you seriously reading that book again?" Y/N wanders into our shared dorm room as I lay on my bed with my eyes on the page over her.

"Yes, why?" I respond to her, flipping another page. "I am perfectly allowed to be reading this book, Y/N Potter and there is nothing that you will do to stop me reading this book."

"You always seem to be having your head cooped up with another book every day, we don't spend any time together one on one!"

"You sound like I'm cheating on you with this book..." I laugh at her silly anger against a fucking book. "Darling, you can still come and cuddle me whenever you want!"

"That's not the same, Hermione." She begins to get annoyed with me which makes me laugh again at how stupid she actually is being right now. "I want your attention, I want cuddles and kisses!"

I sigh before putting my book down and inviting her into my arms, she jumps and cuddles into me like my own personal koala bear.

I have to admit when she gets upset over silly things, I find it really adorable because she acts like it's the end of the world and it just makes me laugh at her.

"It's either me or that book, Hermione Jean Granger, and I never lose!" She makes me laugh again before she pulls me into a kiss that quickly gets heated and leads to us doing the devil's tango which luckily nobody walks in on...