Last Goodbyes ⚠️

Year: Deathly Hallows Part 2/During the Battle Of Hogwarts
House: Gryfindor
Family: Arthur Weasley (Father)
Molly Weasley (Mother)
Bill Weasley (Older Brother)
Charlie Weasley (Older Brother)
Percy Weasley (Older Brother)
Fred Weasley (Deceased Older Brother)
George Weasley (Older Brother)
Ronald Weasley (Older Twin Brother)
Ginny Weasley (Younger Sister)
Relationship With Hermoine: Girlfriend
Trigger Warning: ⚠️Contains mentions of murder and death⚠️
Type of Chapter: Angst
(I'm using myself in this chapter, if there's a specific name you'd like to add as the Y/N, just comment!)

Summary: The second-youngest Weasley Y/N Weasley gets killed brutally during the Battle of Hogwarts not too long after Fred's tragic passing. His parents do everything to protect their already severely sick son but there's nothing that they could do after Bellatrix throws the Cruciatus Curse. His girlfriend Hermoine arrives minutes from his death and by the time that his eyes close for the last time, there is not one dry eye.

Christopher's POV: Freddie's already been killed tragically and the entire family is heart-broken by the loss. Me, him and George were the Weasley troublemakers and the closest three boys of the family.

I have grown so weak from this illness that I've been battling for the last 9 years of my life that my body is giving up on me with every single second that passes. I am determined to get through this war and start a new life with my girlfriend so I have to power on through this war.
"Chris, get behind dad!" George yells towards me, I spot Bellatrix about to have a duel with mum. We all watch in horror as our mother is close to losing this intense duel, I slip through my older brother's embrace and stand in front of my mother like a protective barrier.
"You leave my mother alone!" I bravely stand up for her, staring the demented woman in the eye who just laughs before throws the Cruciatus Curse, suddenly.

"Chris!" Dad screams as my body drops to the floor and I roll around in extreme pain. George, Ginny and Dad all crowd around my body protectively as Mum kills Bellatrix with a spell.
"It's gonna be alright, darling. Just let it happen." Mum drops to her knees, knowing how vulnerable and weak I am. "That was so brave of you... Just relax and you'll be with Freddie in a few minutes."
"Mum, tell Hermoine that I love her with everything in my body." I croak out, slowly feeling my soul leave my body.
"I will, darling, I promise..." She promises, a few tears spilling down her cheeks. George then kneels down next to me, holding my hand comfortingly.
"It hurts, Georgie. Everything just hurts so badly." I tell my older brother, pain running through my voice.
"I know, lil bro. As Mum said a few seconds ago, you'll be with Freddie in a few minutes." George replies, giving me a sad but comforting smile.

"We all love you, son." Dad tells me, holding my sobbing little sister against his chest. "You're a strong and courageous young man." I smile weakly, looking up at him allowing the pain to consume my entire body.
"Y/N! NO!" I barely hear the heart-wrenching screams of my twin brother and my girlfriend. Hermoine appears into my view, sobbing into my shoulder.
"Everything just hurts, Hermoine..." I begin to sob as my breathing gets slower and slower every second. She pulls me onto her lap whilst trying to hold back her tears.
"You see the clouds up there, baby? Aren't they so lovely?" She tries to keep me calm as my final breaths approach very slowly. "I love you so damn much, baby."
"I love you too..." I respond as my eyes close for the last time ever

Hermoine's POV: Christopher's eyes close, making me burst into tears and fall into the embrace of Ron who is also in hysterical tears after watching his twin brother pass away.

Fly high, my love...

Y/N's POV in the afterlife: White is the only thing that I can see after my eyes suddenly reopen, I enter the gates of heaven and notice Fred looking down from the clouds. I approach him and sit down next to him, he smiles at me and pulls me closer to him.
"It's good to know that you aren't in any more pain from that horrible disease, but it pains me that George is down there missing me." He explains, watching the family mourn my death.
"I wish it didn't have to end like this, Freddie. I had my entire life planned out with Hermoine, we were gonna get married when this was all over, have children of our own." I respond to him, looking up at him before glancing down at my girlfriend sympathetically.
"She knows that you're in a much better place, somewhere that has no suffering and pain. This place is essentially paradise and arrivals appear all the time." Fred tells me, pointing around. "You're home, Chris."

Another person from that Battle arrives at the gate not too long after....

(I'll let you decide if it's Hermoine or George 😊)