Say My Name (Part 2)

A couple years later after Alvin comes out as bi-

Nobody's POV-

Alvin managed to move on, he had a while to think about things and eventually figured out that he was into both men and women and so, he made sure that the next person that he dated somebody that would be a critical hit for both Ron and Hermione...

And the only option was to find himself falling for the chosen one himself, Harry James Potter.

Harry treated him well, he had hated Ron and Hermione for what they did to Alvin and their friendship had ended; they were happier.

Hermione on the other hand wasn't happy, her and Ron had been having issues of their own since that day, Ron kept saying that he didn't feel right to be with his twin brother's ex-girlfriend as he felt like he was doing his family wrong.

And soon enough, Ron had forgotten Hermione's name and left her for another woman.

It was a bit of karma being dished out to her, she had cheated on Alvin and now, she was in his shoes with the fact that Ron had cheated on her. Hermione now had to watch across the street as everyday she would see Harry and Alvin playing outside with their adopted daughter, Clementine, whilst Hermione was all alone. She didn't have anything since Ron had taken everything from her since the divorce so she was now living in a small house by herself across the street from where the Potters lived. So she decided to take the risk and go and visit Harry and Alvin, hoping that they might have forgiven her.

She knocked at their front door and soon enough, Harry was standing on the other side of the door with a displeased look on his face.

"What do you want?"

"Hi, Harry, could I talk to you and-" Hermione still had forgotten Alvin's name since the curse would only be lifted by an accepted apology. It was so bad that if the person remembered the name of the person that they did cheat on, they wouldn't be able to physically say it until they had been forgiven one way or another.

"Alvin?" Harry finished her sentence for her before calling for Alvin to come to the door. Hermione and Alvin saw one another face-to-face for the first time in a while.

"What do you want, Granger?" Alvin wasn't annoyed at her appearance at the front door but more or less, he wasn't too pleased to see her there after everything that had happened. "You come here for an apology or something like that?"

"Look, I'm really sorry about what has happened in the past, I shouldn't have ever done something like that to you and now I'm facing the consequences of my actions." She sounded sincere but Alvin knew that tone of voice in his ex-girlfriend, they had arguments in the past that had resulted in both of them having to apologize to the other but Hermione would never be sincere with the words that would come out of her mouth.

"You could have done this years ago and we wouldn't be in this situation but no, you had to wait until Ron had left you so you decided to come here for some pity!" Alvin's words hurt Hermione personally but she could see some sympathy in his eyes, there was a long and awkward pause between the three of them. "Despite that, I can tell that you are genuinely sorry about what has happened in the past and I could see the signs that you liked my brother beforehand so I'm forgiving you."

Hermione's eyes lit up at the revelation of Alvin forgiving her and she finally smiled for the first time in a while.

"Thank you, Alvin." She responded and Harry and Alvin nodded at her before she headed off back home.

It wasn't much and their friendship would never be the same again and Hermione understood that, she was just happy that Alvin could forgive her for what she had done in the past.