Unknown (Emma X Male Y/N)

Summary: When Emma gets spotted out with her new boyfriend Y/N, a man that nobody knows, the internet explodes.

Emma Watson has a new boyfriend?!

Recently, 'Harry Potter' Actress Emma Watson has been regularly spotted with a man, the two of them seem to be dating as they share a kiss.

Who could this new boyfriend be? All we know about this mysterious man is that his name is Y/N...

Emma's POV: I read another news article of me and my boyfriend being spotted out in public, mostly because he's not famous like my other past lovers but I've known him since we were young.

Y/N Columbus is his name and he's the love of my life, we have been best friends since Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets as he was the director's son/extra but he just decided to stay out of the spotlight.

Back in 2002, on set of Harry Potter and The Chamber Of Secrets: Today is one of the first days of shooting the movie adaptation of J.K Rowling's novel series 'Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets' and all of us are so excited!

Y/N's POV: So, Dad decided to let me tag along to his new film's set of Harry Potter! I loved all of the books and it is so cool to be experiencing this sort of this with this film adaptation. I've more or less just been exploring the set and talking to some of the actors/actresses.

But then, I catch eye contact with the girl with bushy hair and dark brown eyes who plays Hermione Granger, I believe? I smile at her and she blushes, looking away with a cute smile on her face.
"Hey, dad? Who plays Hermione?" I ask my dad who points the girl out.

"Her name is Emma Watson, you should go and talk to her." He invites me, lightly pushing me towards her.

"Hi, are you Emma?" I prod the girl on the shoulder, catching her attention.
"Yes, I am! Who are you?" She smiles at me.
"I'm Y/N, Chris's son. It's really nice to meet you." I introduce myself.

I didn't realise that this moment would start an everlasting friendship that turned into a adorable romantic relationship...

Present day, Emma's POV: Y/N walks into the room with a cup of freshly brewed tea, handing me the mug.
"What are you up to, sweetheart?" He inquires, peeking over my shoulder as he takes a seat next to me.
"Just another of those stupid news articles about the two of us, love." I tell him, sighing heavily whilst switching my phone off. "They won't stop asking about who you are and why I'm dating you!"

He chuckles, making my heart warm with admiration and love.
"Why don't we just tell everyone who I am?" He suggests, sitting up and wrapping his arm around my shoulder.
"I don't know, baby." I smile at him, sympathetically "But it's like the media expects me to be dating a super famous man so I don't think that they would accept you with welcome arms..."
"Who cares what they think? There ought to be at least a few people who accept me as your boyfriend, sweetheart." He chuckles, replicating my smile onto his face.

I think it all over, what he is saying isn't wrong!

"Why not?" I conclude, pulling my phone out of my pocket.
"What are you up to?" He asks me as I open my phone gallery.
"Making it Instagram official if you must know, but first I need to find the best photo of us in the street." I explain, smiling at him whilst scrolling through the paparazzi photos of me and him.

-emmawatson: Hi, everyone! You may have seen me around with this dude, this is my boyfriend Y/N Columbus -(insert your social media name here)

-emmawatson: Hi, everyone! You may have seen me around with this dude, this is my boyfriend Y/N Columbus -(insert your social media name here). He works as a journalist and is the son of Chris Columbus, the director of the first two Harry Potter films where me and Y/N met, surprisingly! 🤍

-See 920,372 comments-

(Also, I would like to mention that, yes that is Emma and her boyfriend Leo Robinton *At least I think they are still together anyways*)