Here With Me (Female OC)

Full Name- Ash Parker Potter
Age/Birthdate/Year- 14 years old, Born 31st July 1980, Goblet Of Fire (1994)
Hogwarts House- Gryfindor

Family and Relationships-
James Potter (Deceased Father)
Lily Potter (Deceased Mother)
Harry James Potter (Older Twin Brother)

Relationship with Hermione - Girlfriend
Type of Chapter- Fluff
Trigger Warnings-⚠️Mentions of mental health struggles⚠️

Summary- Hermione and Ash go to the Yule Ball together and Harry watches as his younger twin sister is finally happier than ever after some really hard times in the past.

Harry's POV-

They are only 15 and 14 years old respectively but I think that they are made for one another and I'm obviously talking about my younger sister and my best friend finally falling in love and going to the Yule Ball together. They have only known one another for the last 3 years but I just know that Ash has fallen head over heels for her new girlfriend.

The emotional bond between the two of them is something that I have never seen with Ash despite being almost identical brother and sister, they always assume that twins are immediately going to be best friends out of the womb but I'm more than happy to give those reins to the girl who stole her heart. The years haven't been too kind to Ash in the past, from people bullying her for being the less famous Potter sibling to being ridiculed for liking girls, her mental health has taken bumps along the way and I have never seen her more happy than she is with Hermione.

Even my own relationship doesn't seem to have as much chemistry as the two of them have... Which is actually something that I should talk to my boyfriend about.

She isn't afraid to be herself around Hermione anymore when years ago, she would hardly talk to anyone no matter who they were.

"Where's the love of your life gone then?" I tease Hermione as she takes a seat again next to me, looking happier and more flustered than I think that I have ever seen her before.

"She's over there getting drinks, I thank my stars every night that she said yes to that first date last year, she's the best."

"I can see that, I was watching you two on the dancefloor, you seem like you are both on cloud nine at this point and I would not be surprised if you were to be getting down on one knee the second that we turn 18."

"I probably will, I know we have only been together for a short while but I love her more than anything."

"I'm happy to hear it, I just wish that I could say the same with my boyfriend." I mumble the last part, looking over at Draco with Professor Snape before taking a deep breath and looking back at Hermione. "Snape has prohibited us from interacting with one another for the entire tournament because they don't want us to be putting anything at risk by having one of the Tri-Wizard Tournament Champions being in an openly gay relationship."

"I'm sorry to hear about that, Harry." Hermione places her hand on my shoulder but I wave it off, smiling.

"Nothing to be worrying about, Draco and I both understand, we have promised that as soon as the tournament ends, we are going to make up for lost time." I tell her, the smile still on my face.

"Well, it looks like my date is coming back over so I'll see you later?"

"I'm going to go and find Ronald since he seems to have disappeared completely." I stand to my feet, heading back into the crowd of students.

Ash's POV-

I find Hermione sitting with a bright smile on her face, I hand her a drink and take a seat next to her, wrapping my arm around her neck.

"Have I told you how beautiful you are, darling?" I turn to her, earning a giggle from her which always seems to melt my heart no matter how many times that I hear it.

"Millions of times today, my love."

"Well that's a million and one times that I have now so where's my reward?"

"You're an actual dork, come here." She grabs my face and pulls me into a kiss, that's when a slow song begins playing and all of the couples gather on the dance floor with a ball dance, I settle my drink down and stand to my feet.

"May I have this dance, my darling?" I dramatically bow, taking her hand and kissing it like a royal prince would.

"You may." She stands to her feet and we walk to the dance floor where she wraps her hands around my shoulders and I hold her waist as we begin to dance slowly, enjoying each other's presence in silence.

I really take the time to gaze upon my significant other's beautiful facial features and how gorgeous she is as a whole, I am still in shock that I managed to snag this beauty from everyone else. I can't describe the feeling that I get in moments like this, the way that my heart races a million beats per second and how my mind cannot seem to think about anything other than her. She is like a drug that you're addicted to and I never want to go to rehabilitation.

"You're staring at me, love."

"I'm thinking to myself about how fucking beautiful you are and how much I bloody love you." I respond and I can see how red that she gets with those words as she rests her head against my shoulder.

"I love you more."

"That's impossible, I love you the most, you are not beating me at this game, my dear."

We continue to sway to the light music throughout the rest of the night before we are forced to head back to our dormitories, but I know one thing for sure...

I'm marrying that girl, no matter what it takes.