After Hogwarts (Requested)

Year: Post-Hogwarts
House: Gryfindor
Family: Sirius Black (Father)
Relationship to Hermoine: Wife
Type of Chapter: Regular/ Smut
Trigger Warnings: ⚠️Smut⚠️

Summary: What has happened to Y/N and Hermoine after the second wizarding war and their graduation from Hogwarts... They reunite with their friends and head out for dinner
(Side note: Y/N is a male in this one since it was specifically requested)

Y/N's POV: A lot of stuff has happened to me since the end of the secondary wizarding war in 1998; I finally got married to the love of my life, became a respected Defence Against The Dark Arts professer before being promoted to Headmaster and so forth... Tonight me, Hermoine, Harry, Ron, Luna, Neville, George and Ginny are all heading out for a nice dinner at a muggle restaurant to have a reunion with our old friends.
"It's amazing to see you all again, how has everybody been since the graduation a few years ago?" Harry asks us all, positively. "Me and Ginny have just had our first child who we named Albus Severus Potter."
"That's some brilliant news, mate. Me and Lavender have just got engaged and we are really happy, she's the best thing to ever happen to me." Ron shares, smiling his ass off. "We are also hopong to become parents for the first time soon..."
"What are you planning on naming your future kids, Ron?" Ginny inquires, inquisitively leaning on the table.
"We've decided to name them Arthur after dad if he's a boy and Molly if it's a girl, after our lovely mother." Ron answers, warming all of our hearts.

"That's so adorable to hear about! I truly wish you and your wife the best, Ron." Neville tells him, grinning. "If we are all sharing, me and Luna have recently tied the knot and we just moved into this little house near Hogwarts since I've became a Herbology teacher."
"Me and my wife have just had our 2nd child, a little boy whom we've decided to name Freddie after the greatest brother in the universe. Even if he's not with us physically, he will be here enternally." George shares, patting his chest where his heart is.

"What about you two lovebirds then? How's things going for you two?" Luna turns all the attention to me and my wife.
"Well, I've been promoted to Headmaster at Hogwarts which is really amazing and we are hoping to start a family soon." I announce, happily "I know it sounds cheesy but I've found the love of my life who I intend to spend the rest of my days with." My wife smoulders at my compliment and gives me a peck on the cheek.
"You two are so genuinely adorable, it hurts my heart!" Ron comments, smiling at us both. "What about you Hermoine? Anything intresting?"
"I've just got a new position in the Ministry of Magic, I am officially head of the studies of muggle culture!" Hermoine tells everybody with a cute little smile on her face.

"Everybody all has some really lovely news!" Harry exclaims, cheerfully. "Shall we order?"

A while later, Hermoine has been 'innocently' flirting with me non-stop all throughout dinner and admittedly, it's making me rather hot under the collar. She knows what she's doing to me under the table to the point that I have gained a erection.
"Somebody's excited, eh?" She teases me in a hushed tone, delicately caressing my 'magic wand' with her palm.
"You did cause this so I think I deserve a bit of payback, don't you think so?" I challenge her, smirking at her innocent smile.
"I agree, my love." She agrees, smiling at me.

Back at home: I pull her into the bedroom, a cheeky smile on my lips until she pushes me against the wall where I'm impressed by her confidence. She captures my lips in a passionate kiss, wrapping her arms around my neck to which I rest my cold hands on her bare hips, making her shiver.
"I'll warm you up, darling." I tell her, switching places with her and placing my lips against her neck. Kisses are her weakness but neck kisses makes her melt so it's the way I love to tease and irritate her.

I find her soft spot and bite it, her breath hitches and I can feel her palm resting against my dick as she supresses her moans.
"Let it out, darling. Let the neighbours know who's needy little whore you are." I encourage her, to which she begins to let out little whimpers as I pepper kiss along her neck and collarbone.

I switch on the shower water before stripping off to nothing, I can just feel Hermoine's eyes on me. I grab her hand and lead her into the shower before pressing her up against the wall, gripping both hands above her head as I continue to kiss her neck, then her collarbone to then her breasts.

Light moans of delight sound throughout the room from her mouth as my hands and mouth run all over her body, delicately caressing every nook and cranny.
"Does this headmaster need to punish his naughty student?" I tease her, earning a nod. I chuckle at her submissiveness.
"I remember doing this in the prefect bathroom with you in 6th year, I had to use the silencing charm sometimes." I reminise whilst rubbing my wand against her crotch, earning soft whimpers.
"Please just fuck me..." She begs me and I give in. Watching the water drip from her naked body makes me hard as hell so I give in to her begging and slip inside of her, a sexy moan leaves her lips as I penetrate into her, hard and fast.

Eventually, I cum hard into her, leaving her a moaning mess as streams of white liquid oozes from her pussy.

A few weeks later: I'm just sitting on the couch, watching one of those muggle television shows that my one of my muggle friends reccomended, it's not too bad.
"My love?" My wife walks into the room with a slight smile on her face, my attention is immediately set on her so I pause the television. "I have something to tell you."
"What is it, darling?" I inquire, sitting up.
"I want you to close your eyes and hold your hands out in front of you." She tells me and I do what she says, a rectangular-shaped object is placed in my hands. "Open your eyes." It's a positive pregnancy test, my mouth just drops.
"We're having a little wizard/witch?" I ask as I feel myself getting really emotional all of a sudden at the news.
"Congratulations, you're gonna be a daddy." She congratulates me, grinning her ass off just like she was on our wedding day.

I can't wait to meet the little wizard or witch on the way