My Sacrifice (Female Y/N) (Requested)

Year: Deathly Hallows (The Battle Of Hogwarts)
House: Slytherin

Family:
Lucius Malfoy (Father)
Narcissa Malfoy (Mother)
Draco Malfoy (Twin Brother)

Relationship with Hermione: Girlfriend
Type of Chapter: Angst
Trigger Warnings: ⚠️People unaliving⚠️

Summary- Y/N sacrifices herself for Hermione

Y/N's POV-

Death and turmoil have ridden these halls all day, students are running for their lives but I am on the search for one person in particular, my girlfriend, who has gotten caught up in all of this. I can't lose her, not now, not ever.

I instinctively check in the Great Hall to see people fighting left, right and centre. It's chaos and I am in the middle of it. But then I see her- Hermione being backed up at wandpoint by my own brother. I rush to her side, dodging curses on my way there.

"Draco, what are you doing?!" I plea with my twin brother, drawing my wand and aiming it at him.

"Doing what I should have done years ago, putting this mudblood down for good like the bitch she is!"

"That's my girlfriend you're on about, you intolerant shit." I say through my gritted teeth.

"She's a mudblood! People like her aren't worthy of studying magic like us purebloods."

"Our family's beliefs don't have to be passed down onto us, you don't have to think like them, now fucking use your head and stop this bloody nonsense!"

"Or what? I'll kill her either way."

"No, kill me instead." His eyes soften at my words as Hermione's eyes widen with shock. "Kill me and spare her, she's done nothing wrong."

"You can't be serious, I can't kill my own twin sister!"

"But you seem plenty capable of killing somebody who means the world to that twin sister. She's your future sister-in-law for crying out loud."  I catch my girlfriend's eye crying out for me to stop but I'm dead serious. "I am dead serious, brother."

"AVADA KEDAVRA!" I overhear someone say but I know that it wasn't Draco, it was a female's voice but before I can turn to look, everything just went black.

Hermione's POV-

I recognize that voice from Malfoy Manor as my girlfriend drops dead on the floor but before I can mourn, I hear another curse thrown at me but I dodge out of the way before I can.

"Draco, why didn't you kill the mudblood!?" Bellatrix gets up in Draco's now terrified face as he still is staring at Y/N's dead corpse.

There was a shudder in Draco's voice before he spoke "I don't know, but I know one thing, you're next!"

Before Bellatrix can make another move, Draco had used the Killing Curse on her, striking her fatally on the chest. With her dead, I drop to my knees, sobbing my heart out, shaking her dead corpse.

I wish that this was all just a dream, why won't she wake up? I feel Draco's hand against my back but I don't shake it off, I need comfort at the moment and I don't give a shit who it is from.

"Come here, Granger." He tells me, his voice sincere and weak. "I know it hurts."

I accept his embrace for the first time as we both just continue crying uncontrollably. But we have no time to mourn, we need to win this war and now I had more of a reason to want to win.