Saturdays (Male OC) (AU)

Full Name- Hardin Jamie-Sirius Potter
Age/Birthdate/Year- 17 years old, Born July 30th 1980, 1998 (Deathly Hallows Part 2)
Hogwarts House- Gryfindor

Family and Relationships-
James Potter (Deceased Father)
Lily Potter (nee. Evans) (Deceased Mother)
Sirius Orion Black III (Deceased Godfather)
Remus John Lupin (Deceased Godfather)
Harry James Potter (Older Twin Brother)

Relationship with Hermione- Best Friend
Type Of Chapter- Angst
Trigger Warnings- ⚠️Mentions of Death and an abusive relationship between Hermione and Ron ⚠️

Summary- Why Hardin hates Saturdays.

Hardin's POV-

I really hate Saturdays, more than I ever thought that I could and that might surprise a lot of you but I have a good reason for that these days.

You might be wondering what that reason is, correct? Let me tell you a little story and you may find out why...

Today is Saturday the 2nd of May 1998 and it all came to an end today, the shit with Lord Voldemort after years of trying to kill the bastard. We had been out for months looking for these Horcruxes non-stop, there was drama, Ron had left, Hermione got really upset and Harry was trying to be the glue that kept us four together.

Hermione and Ron seemed to be fighting non-stop over the whole trip with an obvious  break-up on the horizon, it was inevitable at that point. They were at each other's throats so much that I'm surprised that they didn't try and kill one another...

I stood there helpless as Ron continuously berated Hermione relentlessly for the stupidest of reasons and I couldn't do anything to help every fucking day of that trip for those stupid Horcruxes. I had stopped Ron in the past but that didn't seem to change anything and he threatened to kill me on several occasions if I were to ever touch him so I had to watch from a distance. The images of Hermione's bruises across her cheeks from the rapid beatings or the cuts and scrapes that would form all over her body where the skin was freed.

I knew that he would take it too far one of these days and that I would have to take it too far as well if anything were to happen to Hermione...

I hate that it came down to me standing here, the murder weapon in my hands and two dead bodies in front of me. I had found them fighting and Ron had been hitting her to the point that she must have suffered a brain injury and died on the spot so I had to kill Ron to avenge her death. That bolt of green flashing out of my wand will haunt me for the rest of my life and the thought that I had just seen them kill one another will rid me of ever having a good night sleep ever again.

Ron never deserved Hermione for the way that he treated that poor girl, the scars in her rotten mind and across her decaying corpse will never fade anymore because of what he had done.

Burn in Hell, Ronald Weasley, burn in fucking hell... You made me do this and I don't have an ounce of regret.

FUCK YOU!