A Different Kind Of Romance (Part II)

(⚠️This chapter contains smut⚠️)

Hermione's POV-

A pile of clothes appear behind Y/N, leaving both of us in just our underwear. I travel my finger along his abdominal area before he lifts me on top of the kitchen counter, a sly smirk appearing on his lips.

"Father is going to murder me if he ever finds out about this..." He softly laughs before beginning to unclip my bra. "I mean, not like I give a flying fuck about him finding out."

"What makes you say that?"

"You know how his stance on muggle-born and half-blood students which is ironic because he's a half-blood himself, I don't agree with anything he says but I have to pretend..."

"Wouldn't expect that out of Lord Voldemort's own son but there's a first time for everything, I suppose..."

"I bet Potter and Weasley are wondering where the fuck you've disappeared off to."

"They both know that I can protect myself without them around so they won't worry that much..." I shrug my shoulders before we get back to our business.

Y/N's POV-

It's notoriously known in the wizarding world that my father has no capability of falling in love so you may have been wondered how I was even conceived and coincidentally it was the exact same way how my father was conceived as well. My biological mother gave my father love potions to make him somehow fall madly in love with her before they had me in 1979.

It's amazing that anyone would fall for my own father even with a love potion involved, I have hated both my parents since forever for different reasons. I hated my father for his treatment of non-pureblood wizards and witches and I hated my mother for the fact that I was born out of love.

My hand slips into Hermione's underwear and my fingers graze across her folds, a light pleasurable groan leaving her lips. I feel her fingernails intensely digging into my back, probably leaving permanent marks.

I push two fingers inside of her, pushing her up against the counter and capturing her lips in a kiss.

"Y/N..." She groans my name out already, throwing her head back as I curl my fingers, feeling her soaking folds glistening my digits.

"What do you want me to do to you, Hermione?" I ask her, curling my fingers once again, causing her to arch her back and let out another more intense groan.

I feel her legs convulsing as she buries her face in my shoulder, moaning into my ear as she cums onto my fingers. I slowly pull them out and makes her to lick the cum off her fingers to which she does in quite a suggestive manner.

"Seems you are not as innocent as you seem to be when you're at Hogwarts, Granger..." I playfully tease her as she punches my shoulder.

"Shut up!" She smiles back at me, a light tiny of red growing in both of her cheeks.

"Would you be interested on going on a date sometime?" I suggest and she nods her head, allowing me to pick her up and carry her to my bedroom where we both eventually fall asleep...

10 years later, the war passes and me and Hermione are married and our children have finally broken the Riddle curse of being born out of love...

(Sorry if this is shit)