If The Whole World Was Watching, I'd Still Dance With You (Emma X Female Y/N)

Summary- Y/N and Emma disobey Emma's management's strict orders of her dating.

Y/N's POV-

Sitting here while watching my own girlfriend pretending to be in love with another pains me internally, she's been forced to be seen out with this guy named Jackson who's actually disgusting to agree to something like this while I'm supposed to just be Emma's friend.

Her management aren't too happy with her being in love with another woman so they have forced her to be 'dating' this guy who's apparently famous but I've never heard of him in my entire life but he seems to think that he's hit the jackpot since he has always got her hands on my girlfriend which the management forces him to do and he seems to enjoy it. I can just see my girlfriend's expression each time and she always looks over at me with one of the most uncomfortable faces that I have ever seen in life.

I have to hold back my fucking anger so that I don't make a scene but I am at my wit's end with these bloody pricks.

This evening, Jackson and Emma are 'celebrating' their '1 year anniversary' and have decided to go to this nightclub while I'm forced to sit on the sidelines and to not say a word. It's only when Jackson comes over and sits with me with one of the biggest smug looks on his face that I just want to slap the teeth out of his mouth.

"So, Y/N, how does it feel that I am doing something that you can't do?" He greets me, cockily which makes me want to knock him out every second.

"Fuck off, would you?" I take a swig of my drink, glaring at him.

"Aww, you jealous? I'm getting paid millions of dollars to do this with your little girlfriend while you have to live on that shitty wage of yours." I stand up, shoving past him and out of the club into a back alleyway to calm myself down. It doesn't seem that anyone is around so I pull out my pack of cigarettes and light one up.

"Thought you told me that you would stop that?" I hear Emma's voice from behind me, I turn around and smile at her.

"I'm sorry, darling." I stomp out the cigarette, slipping the pack back into my pocket, letting out a heavy sigh.

"What's up, my love?"

"It's Jackson, he came over seconds ago and started being rude by saying that he's doing the one thing that I want to be able to do with you."

"You know that they are doing it to get him some publicity, I fucking hate him as well." I check around the corners and still see nobody around. "I just want to be able to be myself and not play a character in public."

"I know, darling." I sigh, leaning against the brick wall behind me.

"Why don't we just say 'fuck the management', I'm probably rich enough to manage without them." She suggests, taking me off-guard but I smile widely at the idea.

"Why not?" I shrug my shoulders, pecking her lips before heading back inside with her, hand in hand. The management quickly stops filming and Emma's boss and Jackson storm over, pushing me away from Emma.

"What have I told you both!?" Emma's boss aggressively points his finger at me, pressing it against my chest. "I don't want the public to know about you!"

Then we begin to see people with phones in their hands, filming all of what is going down.

"If you say so but I'm afraid to tell you but they are gonna know now." I look over at the fan's with their cameras and yell, Emma's boss starts panicking, yelling at them to turn their phones off. "GET ALL OF THIS ON CAMERA!"

And to throw insult to injury, I grab Emma's hand and pull her into a passionate kiss, sticking my middle finger up at Emma's boss who stands there gobsmacked. The fans watching all cheer in support as the kiss continues to get more and more hot as the seconds go on.

We all watch as Jackson bolts out of the club, looking more embarrassed as ever, as we pull away, Emma's boss looks frozen with shock and embarrassment.

"I couldn't care less what you think anymore, I'm done with you and this damn management!" Emma and I head out of there, flipping them all off proud as ever.

Emma ends up signing with another management who don't care who she ends up dating and her former management end up going bankrupt after losing their biggest star.

Emma Watson signs with another management after they seem to want to hide her real romantic partner in Y/N Y/L/N

Emma Watson and Y/N Y/L/N were seen kissing out of spite in a club in London after publicly firing her management for the misrepresentation of her love life.

(Soz if this one is quite shit, I couldn't really think of a good story)