What Way? (Female Y/N)

Year: Deathly Hallows Part 1
House: Gryfindor

Family
James Potter (Deceased Father)
Lily Potter (nee. Evans) (Deceased Mother)
Harry James Potter (Older Brother)

Relationship with Hermione= Girlfriend
Type of Chapter: Angst
Trigger Warnings: ⚠️Mentions of blood and death⚠️

Summary: After escaping the Ministry of Magic and the Golden Quartet apparates to the forest, Harry, Ron and  Hermione discover that Y/N being gravely injured, with her injuries being so bad that she is on the edge of death

(I will do a Sirius Black version somewhen later)

Hermione's POV: We apparate to this desolate forest in the middle of nowhere after escaping the Ministry of Magic, the air is cold and bitter but I snap back into reality when I notice the groans and whimpers of what sounds like my girlfriend, I look over at her to see her wreathing in intense pain.
"Y/N!" I frantically bolt over to hear, inspecting the serious laceration on her arm with a trickle of blood spewing out every so often "Darling, can you hear me?!"
"Can one of you two get the serum in my bag, quickly?!" I ask Ron and Harry who nod and swiftly search through my bag.

"Hermione, her arm!" Ron exclaims as Harry hands me the serum.
"I know, Ron!" I yell at him, opening the elixir in my hand, snapping my attention back to my girlfriend. "This may sting a little!"

I carefully pour the serum into her wound, hoping that it would be all better but then she doesn't wake up.

Y/N's POV: I'm in so much fucking pain that I essentially lose consciousness and for the first time in about 17 years, I see the ghosts of my parents in front of the gates of what looks to be heaven as if they are really there...
"Honey, come and finally rest with us..." Dad invites me as the 'gates' begin to slowly open.
"We've been waiting for you and your older brother to come back home." Mum smiles in a comforting manner.
"I can't, I have to be back with Harry, Hermione and Ron to defeat Voldemort and his horcruxes!" I tell them, frantically.

"Then do it, get revenge for what he did to me and your mother, that son of a bitch deserves what's coming for!" Dad states, smiling proudly at me. "Do us proud, honey! We'll be watching us from up here!"
"There will always be a spot for you, your brother and those friends of yours, darling." Mum tells me before the hallucination finally ends and their voices slowly morph into the panicked voices of my girlfriend and my older brother.

I open my eyes and I see the sudden face of relief from all three of them
"Merlin's Beard, Y/N, we thought you were a goner!" Ron exclaims, earning a playful slap on the arm from Hermione.

"Don't mind him, sweetheart..." Hermione tells me, sitting me up and tying a makeshift sling around my neck to support my severely injured arm. "Let's just get you back to 100%?"