Making You Feel Good (Sub!Female Y/N)

So yeah before I start this, I should notify you that my real life best friend has found my Wattpad account and is reading some of the books of mine and give me 'constructive criticism' so I am really for the love of Merlin hoping that she isn't reading this (She still hasn't messaged me back)

(But if you are, Reginald, I love you very much but  you seriously might want to click off because this is the naughty naughty shit... *Cough* HORNY SMUT *Cough*)

Also, as you may know- this is the last part of this book (since Wattpad books can only go up to 200 parts). Lmk if you'd like another book but in the meantime, go check out my 'Granger?' Fanfiction if you are interested.

And finally, thank you for 200k reads! I love you all! Let's get onto what you came here for shall we?

- Granger Alastor Bates X

Year: Post-Hogwarts
House: Hufflepuff

Family:
Arthur Weasley (Father)
Molly Weasley (Mother)
Bill Weasley (Older Brother)
Charlie Weasley (Older Brother)
Fred and George Weasley (Older Brothers)
Ronald Weasley (Older Twin Brother)
Ginny Weasley (Younger Sister)

Relationship with Hermione: Wife
Type of Chapter: Smut
Trigger Warnings: DO I NEED TO ELABORATE?

Summary- You can probably figure it out (going out with a bang!)

Nobody's POV-

Y/N felt herself being backed up to the bedroom door, her knees almost buckling at the feeling of her wife's tender kiss against his lips. She secretly loved moments like this but what happened in the bedroom would never leave the bedroom.

"Is my princess already needy for me?" Hermione purred in her ear, her knees going weak for that sultry tone and her teeth lightly tugging on Y/N's earlobe.

"Y-yes, Hermione..." She stammered but that wasn't what Hermione wanted to hear coming out of her lover's mouth in the heat of the moment.

"Yes, what?" She lightly tugged on her shirt.

"Yes, Mommy." She gave into her desires, her eyes closed but she just knew that she had the biggest smirk on her face.

"Good girl" The bushy-haired girl grabbed her hand and led her towards the bed. "And you know what happens to good girls, my darling?"

"They get rewarded."

"That's right, so are you gonna be a good girl for Mommy or will I have to punish you?" Hermione husked into her ear.

"I'll be a good girl, Mommy." Y/N's breath became shaky, gripping the bedsheets ever so lightly.

"That's what I like to hear, princess. Lay back for me, my love, let me take care of you." Y/N did what she was told, feeling herself sink into the master bed. Hermione pulled something out of the bedside table, crawling just above her significant other.

Dangling the handcuffs in front of her wife's face, she made one request, "Can I put these on you, my love?"

Y/N nodded eagerly and so Hermione gently cuffed her to the bed, making sur what it's tight enough. "Brilliant."

"So rules; you can make all the noise that you want but no cumming without my permission, am I understood?" Y/N nodded her head which didn't sit right with Hermione. "Words, princess."

"Understood, Mommy." And with that, Hermione got to work, shedding Y/N's clothes until she was in nothing but her underwear.

Pressing kisses along her jawline, down to the nape of her neck, to the crevices of her breasts, Hermione made sure to not leave a place on Y/N's bare body untouched. All while Y/N groaned and begged for more from Hermione.

"Does that feel good, darling?" Hermione teased her ever so slightly- her hand brushing against her underwear. Y/N groaned in response, nodding her head so Hermione continued to go further and further down her wife's body, reaching her hips and then her inner thighs. "Seems that there's something blocking the way to your pussy, can I take them off, honey? You want Mommy to make you feel good?"

"Yes please, Mommy." Hermione discarded the obstacle in the way as her kisses reach Y/N's core. Looking up, she could see Y/N almost pressing her pussy into Hermione's face.

Her tongue lightly swiped against her clitz earning a curse word or two from Y/N's dirty mouth. She did it again and received the same response before Hermione stopped the teasing and got down to business by making her woman feel good. Her licks were like sloppy kisses against her core, slow but effective.

Hermione ate like she had been starved for days, eager to take care of her woman- but not too fast. She could already feel Y/N's hands gripping the bedsheets that little bit harder so seconds before she released, Hermione pulled away.

"Don't complain, my sweet girl, or you will get punished. You don't want that, now do you?" Y/N shook her head, she knew how ruthless Hermione could be in bed and was not interested in being bed-bound as she had things to do. "Is Mommy making you feel good?"

Y/N groaned, "So good, Mommy, I love you."

"Good to hear, baby, I love you more." Hermione chuckled to herself for a good second before turning serious again "Shall we continue?"

Y/N nodded again so Hermione pushed the tip of her finger in her pussy, just the tip. She slowed it in, feeling Y/N's lips take her fingers hostage and refuse to let them go so she added another finger.

Y/N could feel her release driving her mad internally but she knew that if she came before Hermione gave her permission to, she would be in deep trouble and she definitely did not want that. "C-can I cum, Mommy, please?"

Hermione looked up at her once more, a small smirk on her face, before saying, "Go on, darling, you've been a good girl. Cum for me."

Y/N felt her hit her high- the ectasty of the feeling hitting her hard. Hermione helped her love out that release as best as she could before pulling out, both of them breathing heavy and shaky.

Sitting up, concern etched onto Hermione's face as she asked, taking the handcuffs off her beloved partner "Did I hurt you, baby?"

Y/N shook her head, making Hermione smile at her before kissing her forehead lovingly.

"I'll go run you a bath, my darling." As Hermione was leaving the room, Y/N suddenly felt a rush of confidence.

"Sweetheart?" Hermione hummed in response, looking back at the girl till sitting on the bed. "Could I... repay you for what you just did for me? If you get my gist?".

"Of course, my love, you have that bath and when we come back out, you can do whatever you want to me." Hermione promised, kissing her wife on the forehead one more time before heading into the ensuite bathroom.

'Only if she knew the kind of things that I am about to do to her' is the only thing that runs through Y/N's mind as she listens to the sound of the water running in the background.

(Reginald, I am tremendously sorry that you had to see that. Please for the love of God and all that is good, please don't tell the others in the group chat if you did happen to ever stumble upon this. I love you but I don't think I will be able to live with being ridiculed mercilessly by our close amigos. LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR READING!)