Trying For Kids (Male OC)

Full Name: Daniel Severus Granger (nee. Malfoy)
Age/Birthdate/ Year: 25 years old, Born 5th June 1980, Post-Hogwarts (2005)
Hogwarts House: Hufflepuff

Family and Relationships:
Lucius Malfoy (Estranged Father)
Narcissa Malfoy (Estranged Mother)
Draco Lucius Malfoy (Estranged Younger Twin Brother)

Relationship with Hermione: Wife
Type of Chapter: Smut
Trigger Warnings: ⚠️ Contains smut ⚠️

Summary- Hermione tells her husband that she wants to have children with him and so they try to conceive a child of their own.

Hermione's POV-

I've seen how much my husband loves being a uncle to Ron and Harry's kids recently so I was thinking that he would want our own little ones to be running around the house, I have been thinking of asking him this evening while he's been upstairs asleep after work but I'm feeling like it isn't for tonight. But it's always worth a try, isn't it?

"Honey, can we talk?" I wander into the bedroom as he is finally awake and watching the television.

"Of course, sweetheart, what's up?" He pauses the film that he's watching and looks over at me as I lay next to him on the bed.

"I was thinking about something recently... I've been noticing how much you have been enjoying being around Ron and Harry's children and I was wondering if you would want children in the near future?"

"Well of course, babe, I've been dreaming of having a mini me running around the place." He smiles at me before seeing the look on my face. "Are you saying that you want kids at this moment in time? Like right now?"

"Yeah, what do you say?"

"Fuck it, why not? Come here princess." He bekons me over with his finger, I crawl over to her and allow him to pull me into a kiss.

I rub my hands over his chest as the kiss gets more and more intense as the seconds go by before he flips me onto his back, kissing down my neck and stripping me of a layer of clothing. He continues to kiss down my body, leaving hickies and bruises that I'm definitely going to have to hide when I go back to work.

"Where do you want me, darling?" He stops for a minute to allow me to catch my breath.

"I don't see the need to be walking tomorrow since it's Saturday so just fuck the shit out of me, do what you want to me."

"Your wish is my command." He leans up, opening the bedside table and pulling out a pair of handcuffs. "Arms up."

Daniel's POV-

I handcuff her to the bed before continuing to tease her with kisses down her skin, earning sexy whimpers and moans from her mouth.

I find myself constantly about how I managed to bag Hermione Jean Granger herself and I still can barely believe it.

I make my way down to the waistband of her trousers, pulling them off with a simple tug. I lift my shirt over my head, carelessly tossing it to the floor before starting to kiss up the inner part of her thigh and closer and closer to her core. My name comes out her mouth as well as a string of curse words. I pull her underwear off and my tongue comes into contact with her folds, tasting the juices with the tip. I almost immediately hear the sound of the handcuffs being pulled against the bedframe and a few more soft curse words as I start to eat her out until I can feel that she is seconds away from cumming so I pull away.

"Daniel..." She groans my name out of frustration, a frown on her face. "Baby, come on."

"Be patient, honey. Trust the process." I stand to my feet, unbuckling my trousers and throwing them to the floor with the rest of our clothes, I slip my underwear off before crawling above her again. "Do you want me inside of you?"

She nods her head but I decide to be an asshole and make her beg for it.

"I don't think that you have deserved it yet, sweetheart."

"Daniel Severus Granger, you fuck me right now." My wife easily overpowers me and I listen to what she says, Hermione is terrifying when she's upset and I am not taking the risk of annoying her further.

I slip inside of her, immediately feeling her walls clamp down on my dick, I keep it slow and listen to her soft moans.

"Please, fuck me faster..." I look at her and listen to those words, grabbing her hips and fucking her as fast as I can, hearing her moans get more and more intense until I begin to see stars and I cum hard, the ectasty filling my veins as I squeeze my eyes shut with every last drop filling up inside of her. I chuckle, slowly slipping back out to the sight of small drops of cum leaving her folds, glistening them delicately so I take a swoop and place the fingers in her mouth.

We cuddle for the rest of the night, falling asleep at midnight in each other's arms.

A couple of weeks later, still in Daniel's POV-

I'm just casually scrolling through the television channels, looking for something decent to watch when Hermione walks into the room with a look on her face that I can't decipher.

"What's with the suspicious look on that pretty little face of yours, sweetheart?"

"I want you to close your eyes and hold your hands out, I have a surprise for you." I do as she says, feeling something being placed in my hands. "Alright, you can look now."

I look down at my hands to see a pregnancy test in my hands but when I look closer, I see that it's positive! I look up at Hermione who has a great big smile on her face.

"Congratulations, daddy." I stand to my feet, lifting her off the floor and cuddling her close out of happiness.

"You aren't fooling me around, right?"

"Why would I do something like that?"

"Mrs. Granger, if I am being honest, you would do something like that."

"Well, Mr Granger, this is not one of these times..."