Bet (Bisexual!Female Y/N)

House: Gryffindor
Year: Goblet of Fire

Family and Relationships
Remus John Lupin (Biological Father)
Unknown (Biological Mother)
Nymphadora Tonks (Step-Mother)
Sirius Orion Black III (Godfather)
James Potter (Deceased Godfather)
(Y/N calls Tonks 'Mum')

Relationship with Hermione= Secret Girlfriend (Nobody knows other than Ginny who accidentally walked on you two once)
Type of Chapter: Regular
Trigger Warnings: None

Summary: Fred, George, Harry, Ron and Neville all have a bet on who's Y/N's boyfriend/girlfriend after she told them that she had a date to the Yule ball with somebody who turns out to be Hermione Jean Granger...

Harry's POV

So over the last 3 weeks; Ron, Fred, George and myself have been betting on who's Y/N's new boyfriend/girlfriend since she now has a date to the Yule Ball this year.

I honestly think that she and Luna are a thing because they seem the most likely but at the same time, I'm skeptical because knowing Luna, she would probably be talking about it non-stop but she's mostly been keeping to herself but there are some moments with Y/N where it could be the truth...

Ron and Neville seems to think that she is somehow going with Draco Malfoy but again that is legitmately the most strange pairing and last time I checked, the two of them despise one another after Draco insulted Y/N's father by calling him a 'filthy half-breed' last year so he's out of the question... (Also, Draco is my boyfriend)

Fred seems to think that Y/N and his sister, Ginny are a thing because they kissed at a Gryfindor common room party when we were playing Spin The Bottle and said that that's not how friends look at one another but like Luna, Ginny has no filter so she would have been blabbering about it...

And George, similar to Ron and Neville, thinks that she's going with Mattheo Riddle who's Draco's best friend but he also bullies our friendship group so that's out of the question...

I guess we will find out at the Yule Ball but I'm not getting rid of my bet that quickly since who knows Y/N could be going with anyone at this point (other than Draco and Mattheo)...

"I mean, it honestly seems like it could be anyone?" Neville comments as Y/N wanders into the room with Hermione.

I have had my thoughts that she could be going with Hermione but Hermione said that she's going with Viktor Krum as friends.

Hermione's POV

I drop my girlfriend's hand as we reach the Gryffindor common room, we can't let anyone know about the two of us because honestly, watching Harry, Ron, George, Fred and Neville have their little debate is quite amusing when I know who's really taking Y/N to the Yule Ball...

It's me, I am taking Y/N Lupin to the Yule Ball... Did I need to seriously explain that?

"Mum told me that she's willing to go to Hogsmeade with us to get our outfits if you're up for it this week-end?" Y/N tells me, turning her head to me to get my input.

"Sure but I don't wanna see each other's outfits until the day, it'll be a surprise and more exciting if we don't show one another?" I tell her, playfully elbowing her arm.

"I guess so, I'll write to my mum this evening!"

I look over at Harry, Ron and Neville who are staring at us two but it's like Y/N is completely oblivious to them staring and she always has been. They are definitely catching onto something and they might have came to their senses.