𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

Dearest Reader,

Hello. My name is Ghost (but Salem is cool too) and you have reached the end of my book. To be honest, I did not expect this book to get all the attention that it did. It's kind of scary in all honesty. I started writing this when I turned 12, so to see people still liking it is surprising. I'm older now, so obviously, my writing (and personality) has grown a lot.

I'm not sure why or how people found my book and liked it the way they did, but I am grateful. I am grateful people chose my story to fall in love with. I am grateful that people chose to love Quinn and Irene to the same accord that I did.

Unfortunatly, our journey has come to a close.

Writing Stuck With Me was fun at first, but over time, it grew to feel like a chore. I love this book, as it was one of my first long stories that actually had substance and a solid plot. I didn't really outline a lot of this though, it was mainly just me bullshitting.

But seriously, I appreciate each and every single one of you guys. You all made me feel so special. Thank you for sticking to the end, it truly means a lot.

And who knows? This might not even be the end of Y/n and Killua's tale. I mean, they are 19 now after all. Plenty of room for adventure somewhere...

Anyways, It means so much that you finished this all the way through, really. This book will be a part of my writing journey forever, and that is really important. You, my dear reader, made this important. And I can't thank you enough.

Maybe I'll see you around? Who knows.

Sincerly,

Ghost/Salem <33

P.S. Quinn will always love you, even after death 

🎉 You've finished reading ꜱᴛᴜᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ- ᴋɪʟʟᴜᴀ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ [OLD] 🎉