60. I just hope you have a bad day

Gu Xingjin pondered over and over again, and felt that if Tang Bao had an accident, his younger brothers would definitely not be able to stand by and watch.

To be honest, this black light was blindingly bright. When he entered the mountain before, he was half carrying Zheng Wei to avoid the joint defense team patrolling at the foot of the mountain. Then he entered the mountain to escape, and only went down when he was sure it was safe. Together with Gu Ningjin, he helped Zheng Wei to leave at night.

In order to go to the black market quietly, Gu Ningjin is very familiar with the roads and roads here, but this road is really difficult to walk. Even if there is a flashlight, he will step on the small puddle with one foot deep and one foot shallow, and he has to worry about someone being there. Watching, it took twice as long as usual on the road.

In this weather, the office compound had long since closed. Gu Xingjin climbed over the wall and went in, quietly opened the door, and after taking him home, he found that no one was at home.

Gu Ningjin was surprised, "Could it be that your parents went to pick you up and missed it?"

Zheng Wei didn't dare to think that it was so beautiful, and smiled bitterly, "Maybe something happened to them." , hurriedly greeted, "Brother Gu, Ning Jin, thank you for your kindness, I'll go get you clean clothes, there is only a bathroom downstairs."

Gu Xingjin looked at the watch on his wrist, it was past ten o'clock, Besides, it was still raining outside, so it was really inconvenient to go back, so he nodded and said, "Alright."

Gu Ningjin watched Zheng Wei go upstairs, and then came to his brother's side, and whispered in surprise and curiosity, "I didn't expect his father to actually go upstairs. It's the deputy mayor."

After hearing him explain his identity on the road, he couldn't believe it, but he didn't expect it to be true.

Thinking about it this way, my eldest brother's rival in love is too powerful, and I am a little worried about my eldest brother.

"It will get in the way of others. If you can survive, you will be stable in the future." Gu Xingjin has seen this kind of thing a lot. Besides, when he was on assignments before, he was also exposed to many things, but his attitude was indifferent.

Early the next morning, after Brother Gu Xingjin got up, he saw that Zheng Wei in the next room was still awake and was about to leave quietly. He didn't want to get involved in something.

Maybe it was not what people wanted. At this time, the door outside was opened, and then Zheng's mother came in and saw two strange men. She almost thought she had entered the wrong door, and looked at them in surprise, "Comrade, this is my house, you guys. How did you come in?"

"Auntie," Gu Ningjin said with a smile, "Excuse me, our brother sent Zheng Wei back yesterday. It was too late, so I stayed at your house for a night, which is really disturbing."

Zheng's mother listened When my son came back, his eyes were red with excitement, "It's great that Awei is back, thank you so much, yesterday we were watched, his father got into a conflict with others in anger, and now he's still In the hospital, I was going to go with the people from the Public Security Bureau in the morning."

Zheng Wei was like a hot potato to Tang Bao. When he left, Tang Bao also had the idea of ​​solving the hot potato in his hand. I was really tired. I slept in a dark night. When I woke up, I found that it was raining outside and the sun was shining.

I don't know if it was because I used too much force yesterday and found that I had a mobility disorder again, which made her depressed.

She definitely couldn't go to town like this now, so she had to be patient, feeling a little stuffy in her nose, for fear of getting sick at this critical time, she hurriedly gave herself medicine to prevent a cold and fever.

Gu Ningjin's message to his family was to go to the black market with his eldest brother, so they didn't worry about it, but continued to do their own work to earn work points.

Gu Yujun felt a little uncomfortable, afraid that her minor illness would turn into a serious one, so she came over and asked Tang Bao to take her pulse, and said with a bitter face, "If my brothers find out, they will definitely not be willing to take me to town in the future."

Tang Bao After taking her pulse carefully, she said warmly, "Don't worry, Yujun, it's just a cold caused by a little rain. I'll give you some medicine, and you'll be better tomorrow.

" She has a small bag, "My elder brother gave me money, I bought two copies, and I forgot to give it to you yesterday."

Tang Bao opened the bag and saw that there was a small mirror inlaid with green plastic, a comb of the same color and a few rubber band hair ropes or something. Although he had it too, she looked at him with bright phoenix eyes and a look of praise. Gu Yujun 's expression turned, and the words of refusal came to his lips, and he said with a smile, "It's really beautiful, I like it very much, thank you Yujun."

Gu Yujun is now different from the previous sallow complexion and thinness, and there is some flesh on his face. Tang Bao's face turned red when he said, "Sister, it's fine if you don't dislike it. My brother gave me five dollars. Next time, we will go to the town to buy delicious food."

Tang Bao really likes their sensible appearance." Okay, come here, my sister will braid your hair."

"Hey" Gu Yujun came to her with joy, and he was very beautiful, perhaps because it was too difficult in the Chen family, Tang Bao happened to care about her at that time and eat and live together. For a few days, she wanted to be close to her.

Although she can tie her hair in many ways, she doesn't dare to show it at all in this era, and she doesn't have much hair, maybe because she lost her body before, and now she is a veritable yellow-haired girl, so she can only tie her once. Root braid.

Tang Bao was afraid that she would stay with her for a long time, and she would find that he was walking too slowly. After finishing her braid, he grabbed some medicine for her, and said warmly, "We will prepare lunch later, so go back and cook first.

Gu Yujun raised her face, "Okay, sister, you can go to my house to eat as well." "

No, I still need to prepare medicinal materials." Tang Bao quickly refused, but he wanted to wait at home for Gu Xingjin and the others to come back.

After a few days of rain, the sun finally came, and the men, women and children of the Chen Lian Brigade were eager to join the team competing for centimeters.

After Gu Yujun left, a few people came to see Tang Mingyuan and Su Su to see a doctor, but when they heard Tang Bao said that they had not come back, they were obviously afraid that Tang Bao was young, indifferent, Dare to use his body as a guinea pig for Tang Bao, and left quickly.

This made Tang Bao extremely depressed, but she was busy with a lot of things now. She added a few pieces of wood to the earthen stove to make porridge, took out a pen and paper, and figured out how to write a letter in Liu Zhihua's tone.

After thinking about it, she still didn't want the Liu family to live a comfortable life after plotting against her own family, and was ready to make them devastated.

Typically, I just hope you have a bad day, and I can smile happily.