The Hell

The He family sisters were very familiar with the hospital here, and soon it was Lin Yafen's turn for the examination.

Tang Bao was also waiting outside with the He family sisters. By the way, he looked around the hospital and saw that everything was new. The walls were covered with light blue paint and white paint on top. Both sides of the corridor were brand new. Wooden slatted bench.

"The hospital here is quite big, the equipment is very good, and the environment is also very good." Tang Bao looked at it curiously. "If there were more hospitals, it would be good."

He Yuxin couldn't help laughing when she heard this . , deliberately leaned over to her and whispered, "You are a Chinese medicine practitioner, and you even praise Western medicine. Sister, you have such a big heart."

Tang Bao smiled. "In terms of first aid, it is true that Western medicine is faster and more effective than Chinese medicine.

I winked at her again and sighed, "It's mainly about Chinese medicine. There are too many people like me who are not skilled, but come out to swindle." "

Sister, you are so funny, how can you say it yourself? My own."

He Yuxin instantly felt that Tang Bao's words were very interesting, and the hostility at the beginning was gone, but instead, a sister, asked curiously, "Sister, is it difficult to learn Chinese medicine, do you think I am following you to learn it now? Is it okay?"

Tang Bao looked at the little girl's smart eyes and looked at him with longing, and sighed, "I can't speak yet, I grew up listening to the various cases my parents said, carrying a few The interest of hundreds of medicinal herbs, not to mention various remedies, the addition or subtraction of each herb is really a bitter tear."

This is not to scare her, in fact, Chinese medicine is really difficult to learn, and the years of various medicinal herbs are different, and the effect is different. It was different, if she had never dared to prescribe a prescription before.

She didn't dare to take responsibility for other people's lives, and she felt that she had no such ability.

She really didn't want to take the path of studying medicine, but Wu Wu didn't expect that after being with Gu Xingjin, it was as if she had been opened up to the second vein of Ren and Du. When she saw the medicinal herbs, she could almost know what the medicinal herbs were used for and how they could be used. Use, only dare to treat people.

But I was also uneasy in my heart, wondering if this magical ability would disappear.

He Yuxin sighed with a bitter face, "Then I don't have the talent. When I was in school, I hated endorsement the most."

"You know," He Yuhang glared at his sister and said angrily, "You recently Show me more books, my dad said that the school is about to start again, and then you can study hard for me."

Tang Bao's heart moved when he heard this, and their sources would definitely not be false.

But if this is true, it will be different from the world in my memory. In my memory, it seems that the college entrance examination was resumed in 1976, but now it is only 1970, which shows that the trajectory of China is different from the one in my memory. the same.

Thinking of a bunch of children at home, she couldn't help but whispered, "When will the college entrance examination resume?"

"You also heard the news." Seeing that she was interested, He Yuhang also whispered, "This matter has been put on the agenda. Well , it is estimated that it will be restored next year."