Since Day One

Strong arms were wrapped firmly around my waist, keeping my back pressed to his hard chest

Strong arms were wrapped firmly around my waist, keeping my back pressed to his hard chest. Ace's face was buried into my neck and our legs were intertwined under the covers. We were both asleep after a long tiring day.

Straight after we got home, we went to bed after putting the twins to sleep.

The windows to our room were open because Ace said it's too hot. I don't know what he's talking about. I'm literally freezing my ass off. Luckily, he is keeping me warm though.

Until he abruptly turns over with a light groan. Taking all the goddamn heat with him. Ass.

Huffing, I climb over him carefully and settle myself back into his warm embrace. He wraps his arms around me again, kisses the top of my head and rubs my bare thigh. Sighing softly, I soon drift back to sleep.

xXx

Morning comes and I wake up alone. Yawning, I get out of bed, take a quick shower and brush my teeth before changing my clothes. I blow dry my wet hair and put it up into a messy bun then walk out of our room to find Ace after grabbing the baby monitor. Neither of us have work today so the only place I could think of where he could be is in the gym downstairs. So that's exactly where I go.

Opening the door, his heavy breathing immediately fills my ear as I step inside. He's doing press-ups without a shirt on. His back muscles flex and the veins on his forearms are more prominent due to his moist skin. Sweat trickles down his tanned skin and defined muscles. His wet hair lays messily on his forehead and his chest rises and falls rapidly.

At the sound of my footsteps, he lifts his head up and maintains eye contact with me as he continues doing his press-ups. His tattoo covered biceps flex and sweat drips down his perfect face. He's wearing a pair of black Nike shorts, his white Calvin Klein waistband visible. My man.

He smirks. "Like what you see, love?" He asks, his voice a tad deeper since he woke up not to long ago.

I lick my lips and grin. "Obviously."

"Careful. That does things to my ego." He chuckles, sitting down on the floor and gazing up at me as he wipes his face with a towel.

"As if it's not big enough already." I roll my eyes and sit down in front of him.

Grinning, he grips my upper thighs and places them on either side of his, pulling me into his splayed legs. "Hi beautiful." He gives me one of his baby smiles and tucks a loose strand of hair behind my ear. Though he's just been working out, he still smells good.

"Hi corazón." I smile, cupping his cheeks and tracing his dimples with my thumbs.

He places one of his hands on my lower back and ruffles his hair with a towel using his other one. "Give me my morning kiss." He mutters, leaving the towel on his head and wrapping his arms around my waist as he leans down.