Jail

I always start my mornings off with a workout before my wife wakes up

I always start my mornings off with a workout before my wife wakes up. However, this time she's up earlier than usual which is unexpected since it's the weekend. I know whenever she doesn't have work she likes to have a lie in.

"You should've woken up me up so we can workout together." She says and I practically roll my eyes. Waking that woman up is hell.

"Baby, you probably would've ripped my hair out." I say bluntly and that giggle of hers just warms my fucking heart.

"I would never." She lies.

"I wouldn't put it pass you." I mumble, sitting up on the bench and wiping my face with a towel.

She stands in between my thighs and I lean forward, resting my chin against her chest as I wrap my arm around the back of her thighs.

"You forgetting something?" I question and she rolls her eyes, cups my cheeks then leans down to kiss me.

I smirk against her lips, wrapping a hand around her throat as she straddles my lap. My free hand slips under her shorts and I gently squeeze her ass, pulling away from her lips by just a breath.

"Hey, gorgeous." I whisper.

"Hi." She smiles so beautifully I spiral, completely mesmerised by how enchanting she is.

"You gonna workout with me?"

"Sure."

"Take the bench. I'll spot you."

She narrows her eyes at me. "How much do you bench normally?"

"350 pounds."

"What?" She squeaks.

"Come here, Riv." I tap her ass and stand up.

She sits on the bench and lays down as I take some of the weights off. Then, she starts lifting the weights and after a couple of good lifts she gets tired.

"My arms hurt." She complains.

"One more." I say to her and she scoffs.

"That's what you said last night Ace but guess what? You're a fucking liar." She deadpans.

I silently stare at her and burst into laughter at her bluntness. "What the hell." I say, biting my bottom lip to stifle my laugh but fail miserably.

"You heard me."

I crouch down to her and lean into her ear. "But you liked it, didn't you?" I whisper lowly, brushing hair away from her face.

Her cheeks flush a bright shade of pink and pushes me away from her. "Go away." She mumbles and I smirk, biting down onto her earlobe and soothing the sting away with my tongue.

"One more, baby. I promise." I whisper into her ear.

"Ace." She whines but I ignore her and straighten my spine.