Five Months

I decided to prank Ace because I'm bored as fuck

I decided to prank Ace because I'm bored as fuck. I wanted to prank him by saying that we can't have sex for five months because I just know he'll go crazy. Right now he's in the living room with the twins and I'm in the kitchen.

I pretend to be on the phone to our doctor in order for this plan to work. He starts getting up from the couch so I quickly press the phone up to my ear.

"Hello," I say, "Yeah, this is her."

I lean my rear against the countertop and watch him walk into the kitchen with Reyna in his arms as Matteo waddles in behind him.

"Oh okay," I say, "Should I be concerned?"

He gets a glass out of the cupboard and fills it up with water from the fridge.

"Okay, I can wait," I say, "So in five months?"

He takes a sip of his water and then puts Reyna down onto the floor with her brother.

"Alright, I'll wait for your call until then." And with that I 'hang up' the phone.

"Who was that?" He asks, walking up to me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"The doctor." I sigh, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"All good?" He tucks a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

"You know how I went last week?" This part wasn't a lie because I actually did go for a checkup so it's believable.

"Mhm."

"They had some results for me," I say, frowning, "Kinda shitty ones too."

"Yeah? What happened?" He say with concern.

"I can't have coffee for five months." I reply.

"You can't have coffee for five months?" He furrows his eyebrows and lifts me onto the countertop.

"Yeah and," I purse my lips together to hide my smile, "I can't do any exercise."

"Papà." Reyna suddenly tugs on his shirt so he steps away from me and picks her up.

"Really? What kind of test was it?"

"Wait that's not it." I shake my head at him.

"Oh?" He raises his eyebrows and picks up his glass of water again before taking a sip.

"We can't have sex for five months either." I sigh exaggeratedly.

He chokes on his water and stares at me with wide eyes. "Stop playing." He kisses his teeth and shakes his head at me.

"I'm being deadass."

"For five months?" He says in disbelief, walking back over to me, "What kind of test was it?"

"They ain't telling me why," I say, "They did some tests and they're not gonna give me the results yet."

"The fuck?"