"Please?"

I see Ace lounging on the couch engrossed in his phone so I decide to disturb his peace because I'm so fucking bored

"Ace." I grin and he grunts when I jump on him.

"River," He says, rubbing his eye with the heel of his palm. "What are you doing?"

"I'm bored." I say, straddling his lap as his hands move to the back of my thighs.

"Go do something then." He sighs, rubbing my thighs. "Don't you have work to do?"

"I finished everything." I groan, "Let's do something."

"I'm sorry love but I have work to do." He replies.

"Can't you do it later?" I frown, reaching up to brush hair away from his forehead.

"I guess so." He murmurs, leaning into my touch and gazing up at me with soft eyes.

"You give in so easily." I point out.

"For you, always."

I smile at him and lean down to kiss him. He slips his hand inside of my t-shirt and uses his other one to bring me closer to him by my ass.

We break apart gazing at each other as he tucks a loose strand of hair behind my ear. My eyes fall down to his lips and I notice that I accidentally got a bit of lipgloss on him. Then, my eyes travel across his face, noticing his messy hair and low eyes. He's staring at me like he's a man starved.

He rubs the corner of his mouth with his thumb and lets out a long sigh when he sees the lipgloss on it. "What's this?" He sticks his thumb in my face and narrows his eyes at me.

"Lipgloss. The fuck does it look like?" I tilt my head at him and scoff.

He grips my jaw and brings my face down to his until our lips are a breath away from each others. "Come clean it off." He says lowly.

"But it looks nice." I smirk against his lips. "You should let me do your makeup."

"You mad?"

"Please?"

"You must have lost your mind." He smiles sarcastically. "Because that ain't happening, darling."

I sit up and poke his chest. "Wuss."

"Ugly ass."

"Wanker."

"No boobs." Lies.

"Whore."

"No ass." More lies.

"Small dick." I'm lying.

"Pretty girl."

"Bozo."