Stressed

Audrey's nine months pregnant and her due date is just around the corner

Audrey's nine months pregnant and her due date is just around the corner. We already have everything prepare for when the babies come. My Mom came over and helped us because we have no idea what we're doing. First time parents and all.

A few weeks back we found out the babies genders because my wife wanted to know. All three of them are boys. My princess is gonna have her hands full with a house full of boys but she's happy regardless of the genders.

It's our first time being parents. I can't even handle one kid. Never mind three. I'm starting to panic because I don't know how I'm suppose to do this shit. I don't want anything to go wrong during her whole labour either and I'm scared that it will.

Since Audrey has been in a little bit of pain lately, I decide to run her a nice warm bath. I figured she's in pain because she's close to her due date but I spoke with our midwife anyways. All is good.

"Join me." Audrey mutters, tugging on the front of my sweatpants as I pour more soap into the tub for her.

"Just relax, princess," I say softly, holding her wrist gently. "I have some work to finish off."

"Please baby?" She pouts and I sigh, knowing damn well I can't resist her or deny her.

A grin spreads across her face when I take my shirt off and throw it into the hamper along with the rest of my clothes.

"Scoot over, love." I murmur, trailing a hand through her hair as she runs her hand down my abs.

She scoots a little toward so I climb in behind her and take a seat, pulling her into my chest. She relaxes into my arms and lays her head back against my chest with a contented sigh.

"You okay?" I ask, gently rubbing her stomach and leaving a light trail of kisses down her neck.

"That feels nice." She mumbles tiredly.

"You like that, hm?" I whisper into her ear.

She tilts her head up and searches for my lips. I meet her half way and bring her in for a kiss. The taste of her consumes me as I lazily drag my tongue against hers. God, she tastes so good but I don't want to get carried away.

As ordered by the doctor, sex is off limits and I'm gonna listen because I'd never want to hurt her or the boys.

"Want me to wash your hair?" I mutter, pulling away from her lips by just a hair.

"Mhm." She hums in response so I get to work.

xXx

After our bath, I made sure my wife was comfortable and in bed before I got myself dressed. She started having stomach cramps the second she got out the bathroom. It's pretty late and I won't be surprised if I find her knocked out.

"Matteo!" Audrey calls out from our bedroom.

"I'm coming, beautiful. Give me one sec." I call back from the bathroom, slipping on a new pair of sweatpants and socks.