Reyna's Quinceañera

It's Reyna's quinceañera today although technically it was the twins' birthday yesterday

It's Reyna's quinceañera today although technically it was the twins' birthday yesterday. We're having it in a ball and we've spent weeks preparing for it. I've never had one so I want this one to be special for my daughters fifteenth birthday. All of her friends are coming too and other mafias.

"Have two men by the gates. No one comes in if they aren't on the list." Ace orders his men through his phone as he walks into the living room. He continues his conversation as Matteo walks into the room with an angry look on his face.

"Papà." He whisper yells, tapping his shoulder and gesturing towards his tie.

Ace turns around and balances his phone against his shoulder and ear as he fixes Matteo's tie for him.

"Mamà, does this look okay?" Reyna asks, walking into the living room and tapping my shoulder.

I turn around and grin at the sight in front of me. She's wearing a violet gown and her hair is curled to
perfection along with her makeup. She looks beautiful.

"Oh baby you look gorgeous." I say, cupping her cheeks and kissing her forehead.

She grins. "Thank you. I love your dress." She says, running her fingers down my red dress.

"Thank you sweetheart."

The boys have matching black tuxedos on. They're both wearing white dress shirts, black ties and slacks with matching shoes. They have expensive diamond earrings and watches on to complete their look.

Did I mention that Matteo now has a small tattoo behind his ear because of his father? Well yeah, he does. Ace took him to go get one the other day because he wanted one.

"I don't like these shoes ma." Matteo complains. He hates wearing dress shoes and normally I would let him wear his normal shoes but today is a special day for Reyna.

"Just wear them for today." I say, patting his back as he groans.

Ace hangs up his phone and puts it in his suit pocket. "Angel you look beautiful." He grins, deep dents in his cheeks appearing.

"Thank you Papà." She grins back.

Matteo runs a hand through his messy brunette curls  and smiles. "Looking good Rey." He says, throwing an arm over her shoulder.

"Ew get off." She grimaces, pushing him off her.

"This is why I don't do nice." He grits out, "Ugly rat."

"Be nice. It's her birthday." Ace warns him.

"Yeah be nice." Reyna smirks.

Matteo not so discreetly sticks his middle finger up at her.

We've already given Reyna her gifts this morning. Most of it was jewellery and clothes. Although Matteo gave her a used coupon.

"Limo is here. Lets go." Ace says and walks out the door. The smell of his cologne fills our noses as he walks passed us.