Angry

smut 😩
___________________________________

"Ma, can we go out to the club downtown? It's our friend's birthday today

"Ma, can we go out to the club downtown? It's our friend's birthday today." Matteo asks, walking into the living room with Reyna.

"Sure. Don't stay out to late." I reply, glancing up at them from my phone.

"Alright. Thank you." He says just as the front door opens, meaning that Ace is home from work.

"Oh hey, Papà." Reyna says, putting her shoes on.

"Where are you two going at this time?" He asks.

"It's our friend's birthday and mom said we can go to their party." Matteo replies, grabbing his car keys.

"Oh, she did, did she?" He says, glancing over at me and raising his eyebrows. "And you didn't think to ask me?"

"Ace." I sigh, standing up from the couch.

"Well, no because mom said it was okay." Reyna replies.

"I don't care. You're not going." He says firmly.

"You're joking. Why?" Matteo furrows his eyebrows in confusion.

"You didn't ask me, therefore you're not going."

"We asked mom and she said we could." He raises his voice slightly.

With a stern look, his voice went down an octave—a voice he rarely uses with the kids but it was unavoidable. "Non farmi ripetere." His voice was like cut glass. Sharp and rough with a edge.

(Don't make me repeat myself)

The twins' eyes widen slightly at his sudden change of tone and my jaw clenched as I glared at him. When his gaze met mine, I raised an eyebrow at him and in response he narrowed his eyes at me as the twins walked back upstairs.

"The hell was that about?"

"The fuck you mean?" He says, his voice rough.

"I told them they could go so why are you being like this?" I ask him.

"Being like what?" He cocks his head to the side.

"You know what," I grit out, "Why are you being such a dick?"

"How am I being a dick?" He says, clenching his jaw, "Huh?"

"Because I already told the kids that they could go and now you're saying they can't!" I throw my hands up in frustration, "And you had no right to raise your voice at them!"

"They should've asked me! I don't want my kids staying out this late!"

"They're my kids too, Ace and I said they could go! They don't need to ask you!"

"I don't give a fuck. They're not going." He says firmly and then brushes past me as he walks away.

xXx