Malyshka

August 23rd

August 23rd.

It's my birthday and I feel old but I'm not because I'm only twenty four, meaning the twins are two years old. Speaking of the twins, I woke up this morning to breakfast in bed that Ace helped them make and they both made a card for me with their handprints on the front. It was the cutest thing ever.

Anyway, Ace has a surprise for me and I don't know if I should be scared or happy. I'm not a fan of surprises but if Ace plans them then I don't mind them at all. 

Whipped? Definitely. Especially for my man.

Before we go, we have to drop of the twins at Alea's so after I finish with my makeup I go downstairs. Walking into the living room, I grin when I hear the twins laughing as Ace playfully throws them on to the couch.

To think this man was nervous about becoming a father really blows my mind.

"Again! Again!" The twins shout, jumping up and down on the couch.

Ace throws them over his shoulder and walks over to me as their laughter fills our ears. "Later. Go put your shoes on brats." He says, putting them back down.

He curses under his breath as his eyes rake over my attire. "Fuck. Look at you." He mutters, wrapping his arms around me, "Bella ragazza." He says against my lips before kissing me.

Smiling, I look at his attire, which is a full black tuxedo. "Bell'uomo." I whisper and he grins.

Once the twins come back, we go outside and walk towards the car. I put them in their car seats as Ace starts the car up. After I get in, he drives off.

xXx

"No Mamà! No!" Matteo shouts, wrapping his tiny arm around my leg as he shakes his head. "Papà."He cries, wrapping his other arm around Ace's leg.

After finding out we were leaving Alea's, this is his reaction.

Ace eventually caves and picks him up, "We'll play hockey tomorrow and I'll watch Spiderman with you, ?" He says softly and rubs his back to help calm him down.

"." He nods his head and sniffles.

"I'm sorry, baby. We'll be back soon, I promise." I say, wiping his tears away with my thumb as he lays his head on Ace's shoulder.

Alea has Reyna in her arms as she watches us by the door. "Say bye-bye to Mamà and Papà." She says to her.

"Bye." She says, waving her tiny hand at us.