Perfect

The guys came over for the night since Kenji and Chase are in town for a while

The guys came over for the night since Kenji and Chase are in town for a while. We're playing poker in the living room and since River is too tired to play with us she decided to just put the twins, who are four, to bed and go to sleep.

"Theo." Chase says.

"Yeah?" He says but I don't think he's paying attention to him because he's too engrossed in his phone.

"Your go." He replies.

"Yeah." He says absently.

Kenji rolls his eyes at him and takes a sip of his drink. "How much you wanna bet he's texting his wife?"

Theo throws an arm around his neck and grins, showing him his phone screen. "Look how cute she is."

"What the hell happened to you man?" He scoffs and pushes him away. "Get the fuck off me."

"But Kenji." He sniffles and wipes the fake tear from his eye.

"Theo." He says slowly.

"Yes my love?"

"You're in my bubble," He pokes his forehead and glares at him. "Get out."

"Don't you love me?" He pouts.

"No the hell I do—"

He's interrupted when a sudden cry comes from the doorway and we turn our heads to see River walking in with a grumpy looking Reyna in her arms.

"She won't sleep." River says, walking over to where I'm sitting on the couch.

"Papà." Reyna sobs, reaching for me.

I get up from my seat and take her from my wife. "What's wrong princess?" I ask, rubbing her back in order to calm her down as she hugs my neck.

"She wants you to put her to sleep." River replies, running a hand down Reyna's hair.

"I've got her," I say to her and wrap my free arm around her waist. "You going to bed?"

"Mhm," She nods her head. "When are you coming up?"

I glance down at my watch to see that it's 11pm. "In a bit," I reply, leaning down to peck her cheek. "Goodnight, love."

"Night." She grins up at me and quickly pecks my cheek before she leaves.

I turn my focus back to Reyna and cradle her in my arms as I sit back down in my seat. Her eyes are already starting to close and just by the look on her face I know she's exhausted.

"Papà." She murmurs tiredly.

I dip my head down and peck her cheek. "Yes angel?" I mutter, brushing hair away from her face.

"Love you." She yawns, closing her eyes.

"I love you too, Reyna." I say softly, smiling down at her.