Cheering Up

Reyna is upset for some reason

Reyna is upset for some reason. I think it's that time of the month. I don't know. She won't tell me shit so I've just been trying to make her feel better.

"Rey." I say softly, gently shaking her awake since she fell asleep on the couch.

The guys are coming over in a bit so I figured she'll be more comfortable sleeping upstairs.

"No." She frowns and turns to lay on her side.

"The guys are coming over. Go sleep upstairs." I sigh and gaze down at her with my arms crossed over my chest.

"No." She grumbles.

My sister is so stubborn, I swear to God.

"Please?"

She opens her eyes and glares at me as she aggressively gets up from the couch.

"I'm sorry, okay?" I wrap my arms around her and embrace in her a tight hug.

She lays her head on my chest and exhales through her nose. "Okay."

"Why're you upset, hm?" I mutter.

"Cramps." She grumbles.

"I'll buy you food later, yeah?" I say, pulling away from her.

"Okay." She mumbles and reluctantly walks up the stairs just as the door rings.

I walk over and open the front door to see the guys standing outside in the snow, shaking from the cold.

"Let us in. I can't feel my dick." Jayden says through his chattering teeth.

Chuckling, I open the door wider for them so they can walk inside.

"Aw, shall I rub it for you?" Archer raises an eyebrow and throws an arm over his shoulder.

"Fuck off." Jayden pushes him away and shoots him a glare.

He chuckles and pats his cheek. "It's okay JayJay."

"Fucking idiot." AJ smacks the back of his head as we walk down to the game room.

"I need a drink." Grey sighs from beside me as he glances over at them from over his shoulder.

"It's your lucky day." I say, opening the mini fridge in the game room.

"You God." He grins and takes one out of the fridge before throwing himself over the boys, making them groan.

"Get off you fat bastard." Logan shoves him on the floor and kicks him away.

"Hey! My drink! Watch it!" He punches his stomach.

"Play me." Sam says to AJ, grabbing the controllers and switching the playstation on.

"$20 that I win." He says, taking the controller of him.