Work related

Chinese name
清粥小菜[种田]+番外

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Work related

    "Porridge and Side Dishes [Farming]" Author: Qi Shi

    Sun Quan Copywriting:

    One sentence introduction:

    [Li Ji: Raising a big stomach king led a life of careful planning (maybe)]

    [Second Gouzi: My fourth uncle did it. The food is delicious, but my fourth uncle is even better. 】

    Li Ji adopted his eldest nephew Er Gouzi who was just found, but this eldest nephew is two years older than himself.

    Er Gouzi lost his way deep into the mountains at the age of five and came back at the age of eighteen. Seeing the glutton in front of him feasting on the dining table, Li Ji counted the few copper coins left in his pocket.

    How are you doing this day?     [Solemnly declare : Er Gouzi and Li Sishu are not related by blood, nor do they have the same     surname

    , what a chirp~] ┃ Others: A brief review     of the works of ordinary life     :     vip strongly recommends medal I thought I wanted to eat the bark and grass roots for the whole winter, but I didn't want to send piles of valuable skins home in piles with rich experience in Ergouzi Mountain. Quietly making a lot of money, planting farmland, raising livestock, and living a prosperous life. As an elder, he is not afraid of oppression or restraint. If he saves money to donate to a small member, he will be happy to be a landlord. The author's writing style is light, the characterization is full, and the plot line and emotional line are handled smoothly and naturally. The writing style is real but not plain, without gorgeous piles but can catch people's hearts between the lines, making people want to stop and fall into it. The author is used to a bland beginning and a bland ending. After reading the full text, and then looking back at the beginning, you will feel that it is so perfect.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes