Chapter 134

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 134

    Things in this city are almost arranged, and the village can't ignore it.

    Those who are willing to learn how to embroider gather together, teach first, wait until they are mature, and then sell the finished products. What is used in the store in the city, if the conditions are available in the village, use the one in the village. For example, if you open a restaurant, the dishes you use are all imported from the village.

    Li Ji has the conditions and is willing to help them. It is impossible to spread money in the street. To do so is to write them the way to make money, earning more or less depends on one's ability.

    Li Qiaoer has really decided on the title of Shizi Ye's sister-in-law, and now she is no longer in the village. A dyeing workshop was opened in the city, and Li Qiaoer learned how to dye cloth, and bought fabrics in the city, or provided them to clothing stores. Although the point is still under Li Ji's name, Li Qiaoer has the right to speak and is regarded as half a proprietress.

    All the shops are written with Li Ji's name. First, Li Ji is indeed the one who made the arrangements. Second, Er Gouzi is staring at the vain job of the son of the Hou family. People may not be willing to crown Er Gouzi's name.

    Although Li Ji is a scholar, he has no official position, and no one cares about doing business with this status.

    Autumn is a good time to harvest mushrooms. It takes more than a month for the most delicious mushrooms. Li Ji and Er Gouzi carried the bamboo baskets they wove on their backs, and wore thick leather armor to keep them warm, looking for game in the depths of the mountains.

    "There are many things in this mountain, and the taste is good. It's just that there is not enough sun, so it depends on the fire to dry them." Li Ji used a stick to push aside the accumulated rotten leaves, looking for hidden mushrooms inside.

    At this time, pine umbrellas and hazel mushrooms are the most flattering. Even if you can't eat it yourself, you can still sell it at a good price. Especially the Shanhuo store that supplies goods to the capital, they are always rushing for such things.

    Because no one cares about the deep mountains all year round, there are many mushrooms. The mushrooms that can be picked are too late to be sent down the mountain to dry. Once the mushrooms are picked, if they are not processed in time for a few hours, they will be stale or even rotten.

    So I can only live in the mountains and use the things that used to dry grass to dry mushrooms. Although they are all dried, I always feel that drying is not as good as drying.

    Er Gouzi squatted down and saw a small pile of hazel mushrooms. He directly helped with a sickle and dug out the handful by the roots. There were dozens of them connected together, large and small.

    Before Er Gouzi could speak, Li Ji had already leaned over to look at it: "Your eyes are still useful."

    Er Gouzi handed the mushroom to Li Ji, but Li Ji didn't have the face to put it in his back basket.

    "Pretend to be yourself, I think it's too heavy." Er Gouzi's eyes are working, he's half on his back, and Li Ji is at most half down.

    Dried mushrooms are completely different from fresh mushrooms.