Chapter 94 Countdown to Homecoming (1)

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 94 Countdown to Homecoming (1)

    Li Ji sat up straight, blinked his eyes and became more energetic.

    He took a sip of tea from the teacup on the table.

    The magistrate got off the carriage first, followed by Li Ji and Er Gouzi. Because it is a concubine, the door is closed, and the guests who come come in through the side door. If the concubine's room enters from the outside, it must also be through the side door.

    But the magistrate of the county is the lord of a county, so there is no reason to go through the side door when he comes to the scene in person? At this time, the main gate of the county magistrate's mansion was wide open. The county magistrate led his wife and children to stand at the door to greet him, and saw the magistrate kneeling down to salute.

    "Today is your family's big day, so you don't need to be too polite. Get up." The county magistrate walked over, and the servants around him helped the county magistrate, and a group of people filed into the mansion.

    The county magistrate's house is naturally not as good as the county magistrate's house. But it's enough to see, the places he walked are all exquisite, and they look more beautiful than the county grandpa's mansion.

    Li Ji is a man who doesn't know the rules, and looks around behind the county magistrate. But I discovered one thing, the maids in the county magistrate's mansion are much prettier than the maids in the county magistrate's mansion. Some girls twist their buttocks when they walk.

    Li Ji likes to wear handles, and visiting the girl's house is purely for fun. Just by looking at the maid's appearance, one can more or less understand why it is said that the county magistrate is a playboy. Counting Zhao Ruyue, there are only seven concubines in the mansion, and there may be a few girls in the house.

    Li Ji didn't care about other people's affairs, so he just thought about it and walked inside with the county magistrate.

    The county magistrate, who took two steps back, deliberately walked up to the eldest daughter's side, and said in a low voice: "See that tall one? That's the uncle who was just found from the county magistrate's mansion. Just pay attention to this, Be good in a while. That young man is so old, I believe he will get married soon. You are the girl with the best condition in the county, so you have to give me a good chance." The girl was wearing a pink dress with a slippery face

    . With light makeup and hair and rings and jingle bells, she is a lady of all ages.

    At this time, she nodded slightly with a just right smile on her face.

    If it's from the bottom of her heart, she doesn't look down on Er Gouzi. Because Er Gouzi looked very vulgar from the moment he walked in. At first glance, he had never read a book, and crawled out of the mud. A free and pampered girl, how can she look up to this?

    But having said that, there is no husband with better conditions than Er Gouzi in the whole county, unless it is to fill in the house for the county magistrate.

    But Er Gouzi also has advantages. Once there is no mother-in-law, it will avoid being made things difficult. Secondly, this person grew up in the mountains and forests since he was a child, and he has no knowledge of human affairs. So it will be easy to control. After these three years of marriage, the county magistrate will definitely feel that he has lost his daughter-in-law, so he will make up for it in many ways.