Chapter 86

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 86

    This sentence hurts more than not adapting. If it is not adapted, the county magistrate asked where he did not adapt and then adjusted, and some said, but the meaning of Er Gouzi's words was that he did not regard this place as his home at all, so no matter whether he adapted or not, Er Gouzi did not stay. plan.

    The county magistrate's eyes dimmed, he nodded reluctantly, and said with a smile: "It's human nature, at least he loves his family." The county magistrate looked at Li Ji, "Brother Li, what about you?

    " , looked up at the magistrate, Li Ji thought to himself that I treat you as a father, but you treat me as a brother.

    "I don't know what adaptation is. Everything here is fresh, and my eyes can't see it. I haven't had time to think about whether I'm suitable or not." The answer given by

    Er Gouzi was heartless, and the answer given by Li Ji was Lingmo Both. Everyone on the two sides was satisfied, the county magistrate sighed inwardly, and said with a smile on his face:

    "I also heard that you climbed trees, which frightened the servants."

    "It's my fault. I want to see this Is there an orchard, but Er Gouzi went up to the tree to pick the fruit, but Er Gouzi went up to the tree to pick the fruit. I know Er Gouzi stretched out his hand, and he couldn't fall when he climbed the tree, but others don't know. They were shocked." Li Ji took out the remaining three plums from his bosom and gave them to the magistrate, "I still have two left, this fruit has just lost its astringency, so it's good to eat sweet and sour." Dear

    son Picking fruit is a rare thing for the magistrate.

    The rice cooked by Ergouzi, the hunting, the crops planted, the livestock raised, these things that Li Ji can enjoy every day, the county magistrate has never had it once, and the only thing related to Ergouzi is The white fox fur bought for 22 taels of silver is still hanging in the bedroom of the county magistrate.

    In fact, at that time, it was not guaranteed whether it came from Er Gouzi, but it was the only thing that might be related to Er Gouzi in the past twenty years. Even if it was just a possibility, it was very precious to the county magistrate.

    The magistrate took the green and yellow plums, wiped them with a handkerchief, and took a bite. The sour and sweet taste spread on his lips. The magistrate nodded, "It's not bad." Li Ji could imagine the magistrate's

    reaction State of mind, the more you can't get something, the more precious it is. The county magistrate has Er Gouzi in his heart, so he will cherish everything Er Gouzi brings.

    Li Ji: "Er Gouzi and I picked lotus seeds in the lake, but there were too few. We sent them to the kitchen to stew. We should be able to eat them at night. Er Gouzi is delicious, which is the best time to eat. Spiritual."

    Er Gouzi looked at Li Ji and didn't argue with him, he wasn't the most energetic when he was eating, but when he was eating Li Ji.

    The magistrate nodded Lianlian, and looked at Li Ji with deep meaning. To be honest, without Li Jizai, there would be absolutely no such progress between the magistrate and Er Gouzi, and they might not even be able to talk. With the help of Li Ji in the middle, the magistrate could eat the fruits and lotus seeds picked by Er Gouzi himself.