Chapter 11 Li Ji's Birthday

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 11 Li Ji's Birthday

    The cold wind is blowing, the teeth of the cold people are trembling, and every household has reduced going out, that is, children like half-big monkeys will go out to find friends to play, and they are asking their parents.

    Li Ji steamed a large pot of buns, stuffed with cabbage and wild pork, a little pickled cucumber mixed with chili oil and some minced garlic. The steamed buns are big, and you will be full after eating two or three. What I said was based on Li Ji's appetite.

    Li Ji began to control Er Gouzi gradually. He only gave him five buns for this meal. After Er Gouzi finished eating, he touched Er Gouzi's stomach and it was already bulging.

    Li Ji pays attention to Er Gouzi's weight change, as long as his figure is maintained. It means that the amount of food given is just right.

    The habit developed in the wild makes Er Gouzi prefer to eat as much as he can, so that he will not feel hungry even if he is hungry for a few days, so it is actually very cruel to see that he can’t enjoy the food. matter.

    But Er Gouzi really listened to Li Ji's words, and when Li Ji refused to let him eat, he really put it down. Although he kept staring at the buns, he didn't reach out his hand again.

    After the first snowfall, the temperature dropped rapidly, and half of the stream was frozen. Every household was busy storing water. Some of them had a large population, and the pots and pans were filled with water for future use.

    Li Ji took Er Gouzi to fetch water again, and the two also bought wooden buckets for bathing, and they both took a clean bath. Before the heavy snow fell, there would be no chance to take a bath.

    Then fill up the large and small tanks at home, and then fill in some idle large basins. The last two buckets for fetching water are also full, and I am basically at ease.

    After two days, the stream was completely frozen, and every household in the village was guarding the few precious water resources they had left.

    In order to save water, Li Ji didn't cook rice for several days, because washing rice wasted water, and when there was water, I froze some steamed buns and steamed buns, and it was enough to heat up a meal. Make snacks on the kang in the house with Ergouzimao.

    I brought back a lot of snacks when I went back to the city, and eating them is good to pass the time.

    The snow has been falling very little, although it hasn't stopped much, but the little snow on the ground has not yet reached the feet, and it can be endured in three days and five days. If it takes half a month or a month, it will kill people.

    On the ninth day, some people were already running out of water. When the ice in the creek was gone, I started to borrow water from everywhere. At this time, whose water is not saved by frugality? I am too embarrassed to refuse the door-to-door, and the meaning of one pot and two pots will send people away.

    At this time, Li Ji's house obviously has the most water storage. The big tank at the door is bigger than anyone else in the village. Is there less water?