Chapter 90 Late Night Conversation【Riwan】(2)

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 90 Late Night Conversation【Riwan】(2)

    accept. "

    Li Ji didn't say a word, just had a drink with the county magistrate.

    "I just think that there is still some time before the scientific examination, so I'm not in a hurry. But he didn't expect that with every extra day he stayed, his reluctance towards Li Yan would increase. Later, we couldn't help but decide for life. I forgot what scientific research is. From childhood to adulthood, it was the first time I was willing to be a libertine, sitting and spending time with her every day. "

    The voice of the magistrate of the county trembled a little, and suddenly the style of painting changed, and there was a lot of hatred: "At the beginning I took the money from the clan, but forgot about the scientific examination. It is indeed my fault. Three or four months After being found by the clan, I also feel sorry for the clan. But they said that the scientific examination can be continued in the next year, and I am not qualified to make decisions about marriage. "

    The author has something to say: Today is my grandma's birthday... It will be ten thousand days...

    Hey...

    My mother's first day in the twelfth lunar month, my grandfather's eleventh in the twelfth lunar month, and my grandma's twenty-first...

    It's not that the whole family does not enter the house

    wish me today my time to code

    words

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes