Chapter 87 Resolving Zhao Ruyue

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 87 Resolving Zhao Ruyue

    Li Ji could understand the thoughts of the magistrate, and nodded in agreement. Li Ji has kind thoughts in his heart, but it doesn't mean he will bring trouble to his family.

    If others have something to do, they can reach out to help, but the premise of all this is that it will not affect themselves, let alone Er Gouzi.

    The two agreed and chatted for a while. In the end, the magistrate ordered someone to go to the county magistrate to ask the magistrate to bring Zhao Ruyue over, saying that Er Gouzi was thinking about the juniors in the village and wanted to have a look.

    At this time, Zhao Ruyue's life in the county magistrate was really unsatisfactory. When I went back yesterday, the county magistrate kept a cold face. Now she didn't have a bite to eat, she went to the county magistrate several times to plead guilty, but she was kept out, and then seeing that she was too busy looking for it, she was simply locked up.

    After a few years of ups and downs in the house, Zhao Ruyue knew that it would be difficult to stand up after this. She also climbed up from the ground little by little, and the peak was when she was just favored by the county magistrate. At that time, even the eldest lady would say a few flattering words when she saw her, for fear that she would become an aunt in the future and would trip up the eldest lady and the madam.

    After all, Zhao Ruyue is the maidservant next to the eldest lady, and Zhao Ruyue knows best what their mother and daughter are up to.

    It's only been a few months before and after? Zhao Ruyue fell into this situation. Think about those maidservants who gained and lost power in the past. Zhao Ruyue knew that her good days were over. The best outcome is that Mistress Bi is betrayed, and the worst is that she will die suddenly within a few days.

    Although this is not common, it is not uncommon for it to happen.

    Zhao Ruyue was in despair, she was locked in the woodshed and didn't know what year it was. Unexpectedly, Zhao Ruyue trembled when she heard movement at the door of the firewood room, and she dared not make a sound, when she heard two maids laughing and talking outside the door.

    "Hey? Why do you think we left here? Bad luck, hurry up, don't get caught by this broom star." A servant girl's voice was a little shrill, and Zhao Ruyue could tell that it was the servant girl who served beside Aunt Liu, the head of the house.

    Another servant girl's voice was softer, but the gloating voice was still harsh: "It's not necessarily a bastard, maybe it's a punishment from God for being too arrogant. How prestige was covered by the big girl in the past? No one noticed it." Lie. As a result, this heart got bigger and attracted the attention of the master. Look, the retribution has come."

    Hearing their sarcasm, Zhao Ruyue knew that it was Aunt Liu deliberately trying to catch her eye. medicine. The county magistrate has one wife and six concubines. This Aunt Liu was newly brought in the year before last. She is the youngest and the most favored. Because he came from a small family, it is inevitable to be arrogant and frivolous. Last year, he didn't even pay attention to the big girls in the mansion. He didn't even say hello when they met, and started finding fault with bullying people with a few words .