Chapter 126 Li Chang's Family Complains【Riwan】(1)

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 126 Li Chang's Family Complains【Riwan】(1)

    "It's hard for you to hold back for so long." The magistrate only thought it was funny.

    But when I have had enough teasing in my heart, I feel sorry for this son. When I was young and lived alone, I had to figure out everything by myself, how could I know everything?

    "You don't have to worry too much." The county magistrate said, "It's normal for a couple to be jealous. Not only is this not a bad thing, but it's a symbol of the good relationship between the two. It's because I care too much. That's why you get jealous. If it wasn't because of your good relationship, who would care who you talk to and get along with whom?"

    Er Gouzi was slightly stunned, and what he said made sense: "So, won't Xiao Ji hate you?"

    County The grandfather shook his head: "I think he enjoys this very much. The more lonely he is for a long time, the more he desires to be cared for. He is an orphan, and he especially desires this kind of care. As long as you don't do too much, It's a good thing for him."

    "Excessive? How can it be considered excessive?" Er Gouzi asked for advice.

    The county magistrate thought about it and made a metaphor: "It's like yesterday. You saw him peeling potatoes for me and felt jealous, so you took away the new potatoes he peeled for me. This is because you are jealous, do it It's just right. If you just raised your hand and knocked off the potatoes I was eating because of jealousy, dragged Li Ji away and lost your temper with him, it would be too much." This metaphor is quite appropriate

    . Er Gouzi nodded, indicating that he understood.

    "If I'm jealous, I should confront Xiao Ji and not lose my temper." "

    That's about it." The county magistrate stretched out his hand and patted Er Gouzi's shoulder, "You are still a child after all as you age. If you don't know anything, you can come and ask me."

    The county magistrate sincerely hoped that Er Gouzi would come to him more often, so that the father and son could spend more time together.

    Er Gouzi understood the doubts in his heart, and his mood improved a lot: "If you are unhappy in my heart, can you say it?"

    The county magistrate nodded: "This is natural. As long as you don't lose your temper, be gentle. That's just a complaint. If the couple are together, who doesn't have a complaint?" Er Gouzi understood, and he stabbed the county magistrate:

    " Then can you stay away from Xiao Ji?"

    The county magistrate froze, unable to laugh or cry: "You even eat your father's vinegar?"

    Er Gouzi said seriously: "Wolf's vinegar is also eaten, of course people will eat it .”

    The county magistrate’s heart was almost low blood. It is said that he married a daughter-in-law and forgot his mother, Er Gouzi took a husband and forgot his father.

    Er Gouzi also added: "Xiao Ji is the best to you except me. You are also good to him. I don't know how you think of him. If he is good, you can see that he is good." "So you