Chapter 78

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 78

    "You said it's not easy for us to eat meat. It's hard work just to make pig food." After Li Ji finished speaking, he and Er Gouzi began to clean up the things in the yard that were afraid of rain.

    After everything was cleaned up, the wind blew outside, and once the wind came, the rain would not be far away.

    "You guys go back first, I don't know when the rain will fall. If it's sunny tomorrow and come back to work, you work for a day, and I'll count your wages for the day. I won't give you the money. If the five taels of silver are found back, I will pay you all that I have recorded here." Li Ji said as he sent them to the door.

    "You have helped our family so much, how can I ask for your money again." Shuisheng's daughter-in-law sighed, "My family is in this situation, and you can still help us like this. We have also seen your heart. Feel free to talk about anything, don't mention money or not, from now on we will be like a family, and there is no one family who can talk about different things."

    Recently, there are a lot of things going on at Li Shuisheng's house, and Li Jiyi sees it when he reaches out to help Shuisheng's daughter-in-law again and again. If it hadn't been for Li Ji's statement that he was not interested in Li Qiaoer, Shui Sheng's daughter-in-law really wanted Li Ji to be her son-in-law.

    Even though they belong to the same family, blood relationship doesn't really matter much. They have different generations, but if they marry, there won't be a big problem. Married with a difference in generation. It's not unheard of in the village.

    Although Li Ji's fate was not good, it was rumored all over the village. But Shuisheng's daughter-in-law saw that Li Ji was a kind person, no matter how she looked at it, God shouldn't give her such an unlucky fate.

    Such a person should be rich and powerful, live a long life, and have a lot of children and grandchildren.

    "Then say it's a family, so don't argue with me. Er Gouzi and I still know the difference. Seeing that it's raining, let's not be polite. You guys go back first. If Brother Shuisheng comes back, give it to me anyway." A letter."

    After seeing off their mother and daughter, Li Ji closed the doors and windows and listened to the wind outside, and he could tell that the rain outside was not small just by the sound.

    "Let's stuff our dinner first, or it will be inconvenient to cook if we don't wait for the rain to fall

    heavily." The rainwater will fall into the stove along the chimney. There was smoke in the house.

    Last night and this morning, I ate enough oil and water. Li Ji wanted to eat something lighter, so he fried spinach with garlic. Er Gouzi didn't like meat, so he let him stew the meat and made some dipping sauce. Pickles, that's about it for dinner.

    After the meal is ready, warm it up before it gets dark. If you eat early, you will easily wake up hungry in the middle of the night. Li Ji grabbed some peanuts and sat on the kang, peeling them and eating them. After the peanut shells had piled up in a small pile, he heard the sound of rain falling outside.