Chapter 97 Li Yan Moves to Grave (Part 1)

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 97 Li Yan Moves to Grave (Part 1)

    Being surrounded to the door, Li Ji saw the magistrate talking to someone. The man was wearing a gray Taoist robe, looking a bit distressed. In his fifties, with a beard reaching to his chest and half-white hair, he looked a bit vicissitudes.

    The two walked over, and the magistrate said: "This is the gentleman I specially invited here, you just listen to what he said, Li Ji, it doesn't matter if you come close or not when the grave is moved, remember to explain it to the villagers as soon as possible. Clear. As long as they believe it, the rest will be easy."

    Li Ji nodded to express his understanding. Li Ji's eyes are good enough, and he doesn't need to ask too much from the magistrate.

    The county magistrate looked at Er Gouzi, who was dressed in plain white, and reached out to pat Er Gouzi on the shoulder: "Go, take your mother home." Er Gouzi

    heard Li Yan, his brows were a little lonely, and he nodded in response.

    Besides Li Ji, the only person Er Gouzi knew and cared about most was Li Yan.

    More than 30 people went all the way to Li Ji Village in an orderly manner. Li Ji and Er Gouzi sat in the carriage with the Taoist priest. It was a little quiet at first, no one knew anyone, and it was Li Ji who spoke first.

    "I'm young, and I don't know anything, and I don't know the rules of moving graves. I have to ask the Taoist priest to tell me, so don't make a taboo in a while."

    The Taoist had no pretensions, leaning on the carriage and smiled: "Actually, there is nothing necessary. Pay special attention. The beginning of many rules is to prevent the deceased from having any grievances and grievances, and becoming a ghost. Or fear of affecting future generations. This is not afraid of the wife. Moving the grave during the day requires Use a red cloth to shade the sun, and just take out the bones and put them in the prepared small coffin."

    Li Ji nodded and asked several questions one after another.

    More than 30 people, the county magistrate did not want to be suspected by the villagers and reduced the number. Otherwise, if the matriarch of the county magistrate was asked to go back, how could there be only 30 people in this area.

    It wasn't too far away, and it took half an hour to arrive.

    He was not in a hurry to go directly to Li Yan's grave, but went to the village head first.

    At this time, Li Ji hadn't come back for a few days, and everyone in the village was talking about living a good life in the city, so they didn't plan to come back.

    The village head also had the same idea, so he was a little surprised to see Li Ji came back.

    "Isn't this Xiao Ji? Why are there so many people?"

    Li Ji walked over and said what he had planned with the county magistrate in advance.

    "These are from Er Gouzi's family. You don't know that Er Gouzi really came from a big family. And he is a very capable person. This Er Gouzi recognizes his ancestors, and this sister Yan can't still be here It’s a lonely grave in the mountain. Er Gouzi’s father has photographed someone and brought him into his ancestral grave. From now on, Er Gouzi will be a legitimate child of the family, and the only one.” The village chief was slightly stunned, trying to make a