Chapter 95

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 95

    People in the village are so foolish. Although they like to gossip, they never say it face to face and gossip behind their backs. As long as you are more open-minded, there will be no real harm.

    But for some people, if Ergouzi becomes a shortcut to achieve their goals, then they will definitely use all means to achieve their goals. And these may not be the subordinates of the county magistrate, but may even be those businessmen.

    The more I thought about it, the more serious the matter was, but I couldn't think of a good way if I really wanted to.

    "If you say that Er Gouzi is not your flesh and blood? I'm afraid no one will believe it, especially the way of bullies." Li Ji thought about it with a headache, and said an idea that was barely a solution, "It really can't ...We can only make a fake Ergouzi, although it can't last for a long time, as long as no one disturbs him in a short period of time." "

    Tell me." The county magistrate nodded.

    "Tomorrow, you will say that Er Gouzi Luoye will return to the family to put up the genealogy and worship the ancestors. You are the magistrate of the county, and you have been unable to leave for so many years. You have not gone back to participate in the big and small things in the clan all these years. I feel guilty in my heart. Now that my son has been found, let him take the silver and go back to the clan so that he can repair the ancestral temple and the poor people in the village who can't live in houses. Outsiders should know very little about the affairs of you and your family. This should be able to tell Frighten them."

    Li Ji's method is indeed not a good one. Pretending to let the son go back to the house, this matter is somewhat flawed, careful people investigate deeply, the chance of being discovered is very high.

    After all, the son who has just been found is not caring enough, so why is he willing to leave under his nose?

    The county magistrate thought for a while, and said: "It's far-fetched to go back to the hometown to worship the ancestors. It would be better to say that it is to send the mother's remains to the family for worship." Li Yan is still just a lonely grave in the mountain. It is excusable to go to the ancestral grave.

    Because in the eyes of the old man, the lonely grave is equal to a lonely ghost, who is alone in the bottom, and can only endure being bullied by evil ghosts. But if it is in the ancestral grave, you can receive the protection and care of your ancestors, and you will not be afraid of being bullied or too lonely.

    "The lady's grave..." Li Ji asked hesitantly. Since we want to talk about moving the grave, it must be moved, otherwise the village's many words will reveal the truth. But the magistrate of the county has long since broken with the tribe, so how could it be possible to really move Li Yan's grave there?

    "It's easy to handle. If Li Yan didn't enter your Li family's ancestral grave, it's a lonely grave. It's the same wherever you move. They don't like Li Yan, and I don't want them to know that Li Yan's grave has gone to disturb her. There is a lot of open space in the mountains. Many, find a place with good feng shui, and we will face the mountains and rivers in the future, and it will be elegant."