Chapter 50

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 50

    Li Ji tried his best to get Er Gouzi out of this matter, put down some harsh words, and the village chief arranged for the rest.

    The man was sent to the government and told the whole story. The matter of Er Gouzi's beating was also understated by the phrase "strong young man".

    Frightened by Er Gouzi and Li Jiyi, the bastard was indeed much more honest, and Li Ji and Er Gouzi had nothing to do with the whole incident.

    Li Ji and Er Gouzi lived their own lives again. The rabbits were multiplying fast, and the eggs were getting more and more. In a few days, the eggs will be hard to sell if they are frozen, so I eat more chickens at home recently. It is enough to eat more and lay less eggs in winter. It will be good to hatch chickens next year.

    The county government here in the county seat, the county magistrate just sentenced the bum to three years in prison. When I returned to the back hall and was drinking tea, I heard that the county magistrate asked to see me, so I was invited in.

    The county magistrate looks a little older than the magistrate, wearing official uniforms, and looks quite rich.

    "My lord, you have dedicated yourself to serving the country and the people. It would be a great loss to the people of the county if you are missing in this county."

    Everyone loves to hear good words, and the magistrate is no exception. The county magistrate is in his thirties, and the good man who takes care of him looks energetic.

    "You have learned to pick up good words to say. You are looking for a job in your position. As the official of the people's parents, I naturally want to make decisions for the people of the whole county. Today, I dealt with a rascal, and I dare not be ashamed. The relatives of the people around the official are really hateful. It can also be seen from this that the common people still don't trust the yamen." The county magistrate sighed.

    The county magistrate was a little puzzled and said: "Then how dare those people send people here?" The

    county magistrate was also puzzled: "Maybe they don't believe it, or they believe that this official will enforce the law impartially. But no matter what, their actions are people Appreciate it."

    After hearing this, the county magistrate turned his eyes and laughed: "To tell you the truth, there is a maid in the lower mansion who belongs to the same village as those people. If you think about it clearly, my lord, you can let me She went back to the village to inquire about it."

    The magistrate of the county thought for a while and shook his head: "There is no need to bother about this matter. This is a good thing. A small remote village can trust this official. If you want to come to the whole county, you will trust this official. If you want to trust this official, you need more money." It's so clear that it's not good to be known by others."

    The county magistrate said this to please him, so if the county magistrate didn't agree, it's fine.

    At this time, someone came in, it was the housekeeper who was shopping. When he entered the house and saw the county magistrate, he shook his head first, and the county magistrate's eyes darkened a little.