Chapter 55 Er Gouzi Up the Mountain [Riwan] (1)

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 55 Er Gouzi Up the Mountain [Riwan] (1)

    What Li Ji said here was ambiguous, which fueled Er Chanziniang's arrogance even more. This time, even the daughter-in-law was not in a hurry to find her, and she was only thinking about how to splash Li Ji's dirty water.

    Li Ji took care of the livestock during the day, and stewed the prey that appeared at the door every morning and sent them to the mountains to feed the wolves. It can be said that life was very fulfilling.

    The pig at home is still not fully grown, and it can grow longer after five or six months. However, Li Ji commanded Er Gouzi to kill one this day. Up, go to the village to find some hard-working women to come and help host a banquet.

    The woman who came to help had to tell, and Li Qiaoer, the protagonist, and her father also had to tell, that they were busy setting up the banquet this morning, and it was not ready until noon, and the villagers were all talking about it when they arrived, and Li Ji's side also I didn't explain what was going on in advance, and the person who brought the party didn't know what to say when giving gifts later. How embarrassing is this thing wrong?     In fact, Er Chanziniang's rumors in the village are ugly enough, let alone whether it is true or not, even if it is true, it is nothing. Originally, there were not many educated people in the village. Although seniority was valued, marriage was far less strict. My own daughter loves her own family, so I hope that the closest family I can marry is preferably someone who has relatives in the village, so that it will be good to be close to each other.     It's not uncommon for this elder to marry a younger generation of his own clan, Li Ji and Li Qiao'er don't have many blood relatives after careful calculation.     If Li Jizhen fell in love with Li Qiaoer, the two would get married and the village would forget about it after talking about it for two days at most. But this second shovel girl deliberately embarrassed him, and recently the villagers have also been holding a bit of a spectator mentality.     This kind of watching the excitement may not be really malicious, but just the most primitive curiosity in people's hearts, wanting to know what will develop in the future.     It seemed that Li Ji specially asked Mrs. Er Chan to come here. After everyone was here, Mrs. Er Chan walked in slowly, staring at Li Ji with a look of fun.     She didn't speak now, in fact, she was waiting for Li Qiaoer to say a few more ugly words when she came to pay respects to heaven and earth. She and her son can't hold their heads up in the village, so don't worry about Li Ji's reputation.

    Li Ji hadn't been in the village before, and he couldn't catch it if he wanted to. Now that she caught it, why don't you seize the opportunity?

    She made a calculation in her heart, but Li Qiaoer was actually in the room at this time, standing with Er Gouzi, Er Gouzi was holding a silver hairpin in his hand, the hollow silver hairpin was very light, and it looked quite big. It is less than half a double weight, but even so, it is a rare good thing in this poor mountain valley.

    No matter what it is here, as long as it is stained with gold and silver, it is a treasure handed down from generation to generation.

    This was what Li Ji asked him to bring to Li Qiaoer when he went out for a while. Er Gouzi always obeyed Li Ji's words and remembered every word clearly.