Chapter 73

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 73

    Now when Li Shuisheng looked at Li Qiao'er again, he couldn't find his original appearance anymore. Li Qiaoer, who was originally full of confidence, was taught to be humble, learn to look at people, and learn to change herself to please her husband and in-laws who have not met yet.

    It's like an accessory created to please others, a puppet that can fully interpret a virtuous wife and filial daughter-in-law.

    Half an hour ago, Li Shuisheng was still proud of such a "work", but looking at it now, there is only sadness in his stomach.

    "Something happened, don't take it to heart, don't you want to go to your fourth uncle's house to help? You go." After Li Shuisheng finished speaking, he had no face to face their mother and daughter, and walked into the room quickly.

    Li Qiaoer and Shuisheng's daughter-in-law looked at each other, but they didn't understand what kind of medicine was sold in Li Shuisheng's gourd. Normally, she would come back happily, supervise Li Qiaoer's "homework" for a while, and reprimand severely if she fails to meet the standard, and ask Li Qiaoer to be perfect, why is it like a different person now?

    Li Qiaoer didn't dare to touch his father's bad luck. When Shuisheng's daughter-in-law entered the house, she saw Li Shuisheng rummaging through boxes and cabinets. The family's savings are hidden there, even if the Shuisheng daughter-in-law is stupid, she can guess what it is at this time.

    "What's the matter? What's the matter?"

    "We..." We couldn't say anything like being cheated, Li Shuisheng only felt something stuck in his throat, and sighed, "Forget it, this matter will always come to an end." I want to go there, and I’ll tell you when I’m done.”

    If it was put beforehand, Shuisheng’s wife would definitely make a fuss, the money belongs to the family, even if Li Shuisheng is the mainstay of the family, she still has to move Tell the family. But looking at Li Shuisheng, Shuisheng's daughter-in-law always felt that he was very depressed, and her heart felt inexplicably sour when she wanted to speak.

    The husband and wife who have been together for so long, not to mention being of the same mind, at least they are connected.

    Shuisheng's daughter-in-law didn't say a word, watching Li Shuisheng take all the money in the family, less than two taels of silver, into her arms and go out.

    To be cheated is first disbelief, then madness, and when the madness passes, only regret remains.

    It's long overdue to find out, maybe this thing was wrong from the beginning.

    There are so many girls from poor families, but which girl has really married into the house? At most, she is a concubine, and that is also a concubine who has no background and is at her mercy.

    How could it be that Xiao wanted to take the position of wife and mistress?

    On the way to find the village chief with money in his pocket, many people saw Li Shuisheng and said a few words of congratulations or even compliments.