Chapter 40 Fourth Uncle Mighty~ [Seventh update in ten consecutive updates]

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 40 Fourth Uncle Mighty~ [Seventh update in ten consecutive updates]

    After Er Gouzi finished eating and tidied up the kang, Er Gouzi spread the quilt and lay down with Li Ji.

    After blowing out the lamp, Li Ji took advantage of Er Gouzi not looking at him, and lifted the quilt with a blushing face, "Come in."

    Although Er Gouzi couldn't see him, he could hear him, and heard Li Ji's sound of lifting the quilt, I was taken aback.

    "Sleeping together?" Er Gouzi asked.

    "Didn't you say you're afraid I'll have a fever?" Li Ji turned his face away, "If I lie down next to you, you'll feel it if I have a fever.

    " The wound on Ji's body, so he didn't get too close, but at such a distance, he could still clearly feel the other person's body temperature.

    Er Gouzi's mind was a little charming, but he didn't dare to cross the thunder pond half a step.

    Li Ji could clearly feel Er Gouzi's heavy breathing, just lying in a quilt, and Er Gouzi was able to make Er Gouzi like this from a distance, which made Li Ji, who knew a little bit about sex, warm in his heart.

    Li Ji reached out and patted Er Gouzi's chest: "Come here."

    Er Gouzi didn't know why, so he propped himself up and approached.

    Li Ji pulled Er Gouzi by the neck and pulled Er Gouzi down, groping to kiss Er Gouzi.

    Er Gouzi froze, he took advantage of him several times, and Li Ji also kissed him a few times on his own initiative, but those were all when Li Ji was drunk and unconscious.

    The first waking kiss between the two was yesterday morning. The present one is Li Ji's first active kiss when he was awake.

    Li Ji touched Er Gouzi's lips and kissed him lightly: "Go to sleep."

    After saying that, he let go of his hands and closed his eyes with peace of mind. Er Gouzi's body froze for a while, and he lay down in the original place, and a certain part of his lower body became spirited.

    Li Ji was still injured, Er Gouzi didn't dare to mess around. Close your eyes and try to ignore the impatience.

    After a night of silence, Li Ji slept twice in a row and woke up refreshed in the morning, and the wound on his body didn't hurt so much.

    Li Ji is an elder in the village. He was lost in the mountains for a day and a night and was injured and found. Everyone in the village came to visit with their belongings.

    Li Ji leaned against the fire wall with pillows to see off one wave of people and then another wave. They all came in groups, drank tea and left together.

    Because of Li Ji's incident, the old man's arrangement for the girl to meet Er Gouzi has also been shelved.

    No one would come at lunch time. After Li Ji finished his meal, someone came again in the afternoon. When they were leaving, they dragged someone to ask him to do something, and called the old man's little grandson.