Chapter 4 Buying Leather

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 4 Buying Leather

    Unknowingly fell asleep, woke up early in the morning and was awakened by the blanket of animal skins, Li Ji sat up to take the dust off his body, turned around and saw Er Gouzi squatting beside him, tilting his head to look at him, and then listened I heard the sound of Er Gouzi's stomach barking.

    Li Ji smiled unnaturally, sat up and stretched: "Should we go find something to eat first, or pack up and go down the mountain to go home?" "Are

    you hungry?" Er Gouzi asked.

    Li Ji shook his head: "It's your stomach growling, so let's pack up and go home first, let's cook more food when we go back."

    Er Gouzi nodded in agreement, and the two tidied up all the leather inside and outside the cave, plus yesterday There are more than a dozen pieces of rabbit skins at night, but most of them are very dirty. Whether it is worth money or not depends on how it looks after washing.

    Use the largest piece of leather to hug the rest, which is quite heavy, Er Gouzi took the initiative to carry it on his back, and walked back quickly.

    Obviously it was Er Gouzi who was carrying something on his back, Li Ji was only able to keep up by trotting all the way, Li Ji couldn't help wondering if it was because his sentence "Let's go back and cook more food" stimulated Er Gouzi's bottomless stomach, so he That's why I'm so active.

    The two returned to the village on an empty stomach until noon. The hungry two went home and went straight to the kitchen. Li Ji cooked a large pot of rice porridge with three bowls of rice. The porridge is clean.

    After eating and drinking, Li Ji touched his swollen stomach. He had never felt so satisfied before. It was also because Er Gouzi was sitting opposite.

    When they were full, they sat on the kang and digested for half an hour. I don’t know who passed down a saying that work is boring when you are full, and it is true. After eating, you feel a kind of exhaustion from the bottom of your body, just like falling on the kang to sleep well.

    Li Ji forced himself to stand up: "Okay, let's go wash the leather, and go to the mountain tomorrow to look for some firewood, at least burn a kiln of charcoal." Even if the charcoal is not sold, there is indeed a shortage of firewood at home,

    because Li Ji is a lazy person, so the things he prepares are almost the same. In winter, he only burns fireworks three times a day in the morning, noon and evening, and the rest can be covered with more clothes. Now that there are many Ergouzi, as an elder, he can't be wronged.

    So this year, Li Ji made an exception and prepared more charcoal. In winter, the stove will be warm, and the water on it can be drunk anytime, anywhere.

    There was only one washboard in the house, and the two of them went to the lower reaches of the river together with the leather, the washboard and saponin powder, washed the leather, and gave the washboard to Er Gouzi, and Li Ji found a stick to knock on.

    He didn't have much experience in washing clothes, so it took several hours to wash the leather out of its original color, take it back and hang it on the clothesline to dry, so Li Ji could tell what kind of leather it was.