Chapter 66 Buying Livestock【6000】

return

Clear porridge and side dishes [farming]

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 66 Buying Livestock【6000】

    It rained heavily that night, and it didn't stop when I got up in the morning. Fortunately, I prepared a firewood room at home, which can put a lot of firewood, so the rainy weather is cold and cold, and I don't need to save firewood as much as I want to keep warm.

    Yesterday's tea eggs consumed less than half of the remaining tea leaves at home, and I didn't drink the rest, I just kept them for cooking tea eggs for later. The two of them brewed the new tea they just bought yesterday.

    It was still the same tea as before, Li Ji took a sip while blowing on the foam on it, not to mention more satisfied. This kind of tea is nothing compared to the good tea I drank yesterday, it's like the sky and the earth. But the peace of mind of drinking this kind of tea is incomparable to that kind of expensive tea.

    No one came over yesterday, and Li Ji was a little surprised about Ergua, but it was raining outside, so it was not easy to go out and inquire.

    After drinking two sips of tea to quench his thirst, Li Ji stood at the door and looked at the curtain of water flowing down from the eaves, thinking about something.

    Er Gouzi just came back from the outside, took off his coir raincoat when he entered the house, and asked him what he was thinking.

    "We were cheated of five renminbi, but our nephew and grandson have to pay for their studies. Of course it would be nice to be able to give up a scholar. Even if you can't study, it's good to learn how to count and help us settle the bill later. We need to save more money for retirement, Then we have to raise more livestock. If there are too many, we can’t take care of them, and we always need two more people to help raise them. Other people can’t trust them, but my nephews and grandchildren can trust them. If they are cultivated by themselves, the employer can feel more at ease.”

    Two Gouzi hung up the coir raincoat and bamboo hat, put it there to empty the water, and put it away after the water dries up.

    "Well, everything is fine."

    Er Gouzi's resigned character is now going to give Li Ji a headache. No matter how smart Li Ji is, he would sometimes take a nap, but Er Gouzi would be smarter? It can also remind him well.

    "You are trying to save trouble, so you can't help me think about it. I will decide everything. You are almost becoming a little wife."

    Er Gouzi smiled and said: "You said that you are my wife, and I am your wife. I You understand what you don’t understand, and you are the master of our family.”

    Er Gouzi had never been in touch with the world since he was a child, so he didn't know anything. Nowadays, I don't bother to learn, and I feel at ease as a shopkeeper for big things and small things.

    To put it in a deeper way, Er Gouzi has well-developed limbs and simple thinking. It's not that I'm not smart, but I don't want to think about it.

    The two just had a very complementary state. One is full of strength, able to work and hunt, the other is good at calculating, and most things can be arranged seamlessly.